Head players win most ATP titles in 2013
Kennelbach, Austria — A historic home turf victory that overjoyed an entire country, a year-end title win that defied all expectations, and a true team effort that is second to none — it is safe to say that the HEAD Racquet Rebels raised the bar again in 2013.
Players entering the courts with HEAD racquets won more ATP titles in 2013 than players with any other brand. In addition to impressive wins by HEAD Racquet Rebels Richard Gasquet and Mikhail Youzhny, the remarkable 2013 success story also belongs to Novak Djokovic and Andy Murray. Djokovic won the 2013 Australian Open and his third year-end ATP World Tour Finals, while Murray rewrote tennis history in Britain with his Wimbledon win which made him the first player in 77 years to win the tour’s most coveted crown. This is the second consecutive time that HEAD has become the most successful racquet brand on the ATP Tour, winning a total of 23 ATP finals in 2013, seven titles ahead of the second-place brand.
TIMag.com news search
Latest TIMag.com news
- TIA forum set for Aug. 29
- USTA names paralympic wheelchair team
- Adcock and Langridge selected for Rio
- Annacone and Cahill join PlaySight
- Prince creates excitement at Wimbledon
- ITHF partners with ITF development program
- Presenters named for ITHF induction
- Nightly Wimbledon coverage begins June 27
- Feldman to join USTA Southern
- Longoria completes season sweep