Head players win most ATP titles in 2013
Kennelbach, Austria — A historic home turf victory that overjoyed an entire country, a year-end title win that defied all expectations, and a true team effort that is second to none — it is safe to say that the HEAD Racquet Rebels raised the bar again in 2013.
Players entering the courts with HEAD racquets won more ATP titles in 2013 than players with any other brand. In addition to impressive wins by HEAD Racquet Rebels Richard Gasquet and Mikhail Youzhny, the remarkable 2013 success story also belongs to Novak Djokovic and Andy Murray. Djokovic won the 2013 Australian Open and his third year-end ATP World Tour Finals, while Murray rewrote tennis history in Britain with his Wimbledon win which made him the first player in 77 years to win the tour’s most coveted crown. This is the second consecutive time that HEAD has become the most successful racquet brand on the ATP Tour, winning a total of 23 ATP finals in 2013, seven titles ahead of the second-place brand.
TIMag.com news search
Latest TIMag.com news
- Tennis Channel launches on Apple TV
- Tecnifibre sponsors Young and Chardy
- Nadal is now Connected
- Upson named ITHF COO
- Gard Earns PTR Master of Tennis
- JTCC and Wilson announce partnership
- Memphis Open upgrades for 2015
- Servicemaster to sponsor Memphis Open
- Global tennis racquet market 2015-2019
- Loring named PTR College Coach of the Year