Babolat launches new Origin string
DECEMBER 4, 2013 — In keeping with a long tradition of innovation in tennis racket strings, Babolat launches Babolat Origin, a new synthetic string providing a combination of power and comfort.
In 1875, Babolat invented the first tennis racket string. This year, Babolat innovates with Babolat Origin, a synthetic string for passionate players looking for performance products. This achievement is made possible thanks to an exclusive new material, Pure Combo, made from a natural resource. This technical revolution provides an unrivalled level of power and comfort at ball impact for a synthetic string.
FEATURES OF THE BABOLAT ORIGIN STRING
Babolat Origin is made out of a new revolutionary material, Pure Combo, an organically-sourced polyamide, integrated in a monofilament construction. These exceptional features provide Babolat Origin an unmatched level of elasticity and flexibility for a monofilament string.
A key element in equipment and play, the string accounts for 50% of a racket‚s performance. At ball impact, a 4-thousandth-of-a-second period, the string is the only element that comes in contact with the ball. “Thanks to its flexibility, the Babolat Origin string provides a feeling of comfort at ball impact for a full-power play,” said Franck Fernier, Strings Product Manager for Babolat.
The Babolat Origin string is available in 125, 130, and 135 gauges. Babolat Origin will be available at retail stores starting in mid-January 2014.
Suggested Price: $21.95
TIMag.com news search
Latest TIMag.com news
- Rafa Nadal: First Match, First Data
- Men's Pro Circuit returns to Fairfield
- Tennis artist baffles Djokovic
- Tennis Channel is #1 affluent ad-supported network
- Babolat presents connected tennis
- adidas Roland Garros Collection by Y-3
- CopperWynd announces new Director of Tennis
- ITA secures partnership with Oracle
- Ashaway introduces ZyMax 62 Fire
- Tecnifibre launches ‘Young Guns’ contest