2014 International Tennis Marathon
The 2014 International Tennis Marathon™ Event is an innovative international event exclusively for amateur tennis players. It combines sport - culture - tourism and entertainment. Tennis fans from all around the world will travel to Athens (Greece) and will have the opportunity to share their Tennis Marathon Event experiences at the facilities located very close to the historic tomb of the Athenians at Marathon City.
At the same time they will have the chance to visit the Parthenon, the Acropolis Museum, the Panathenaic Stadium and other historical monuments of world cultural heritage, and also enjoy the Greek hospitality and lively entertainment. The hotel, bungalows and facilities are located on the Mediterranean sea.
The 2014 International Tennis Marathon Event is organized by the initiator and creator of the Tennis Marathon Event, Nikos Pelantakis, who, along with an experienced team, will offer all participants benefits similar to those provided to professional tennis players.
TIMag.com news search
Latest TIMag.com news
- Match for Africa 3
- TIA forum set for Aug. 29
- USTA names paralympic wheelchair team
- Adcock and Langridge selected for Rio
- Annacone and Cahill join PlaySight
- Prince creates excitement at Wimbledon
- ITHF partners with ITF development program
- Presenters named for ITHF induction
- Nightly Wimbledon coverage begins June 27
- Feldman to join USTA Southern