PTR Week set for February 2014
Hilton Head Island, SC — Professional Tennis Registry (PTR) will hold its annual PTR Week in February at Van der Meer Shipyard Tennis Center and the Sonesta Resort Hilton Head Island in South Carolina. PTR Week has several elements, including the PTR Championships, February 17-19, the International Tennis Symposium, February 20-23, and Professional Development Courses conducted before and immediately following the Symposium.
PTR Week attracts tennis teachers and coaches from around the world. Many of the tennis industry’s most notable speakers, including Dr. Jim Loehr, Pat Etcheberry, Dennis Ralston, Anne Pankhurst, Leo Alonso, Lorenzo Beltrame, Doug Cash and Dr. Mark Kovacs, will be among the 40 presenters who will conduct classroom and on court presentations during the Symposium. Subject matter ranges from tennis business to teaching tactics and techniques.
PTR Week also offers attendees an a Parade of National Flag Ceremony, Awards Banquet, Cardio Tennis and Tennis Trade Show, where exhibitors display the latest products for tennis teachers and coaches.
For complete information and registration, visit ptrtennis.org/events/ptr-week/main
TIMag.com news search
Latest TIMag.com news
- Agassi to replay 1996 Olympic gold match
- FILA and ITHF launch new program
- Tennis is first to endorse ‘CEO Pledge’
- Castagnet switches to Ashaway
- Rome TC selects management team
- HEAD introduces the Speed Limited Edition
- Philippoussis goes 2-For-2 in PowerShares
- Philippoussis kicks off 2016 with a bang
- Eight named to National Junior Team
- USTA to launch nationwide kids’ audition