November is PTR on Campus Month
Hilton Head Island, SC — Professional Tennis Registry (PTR) is helping to lower the age of tennis teaching professionals. “It is no secret that the average age of tennis coaches has been increasing,” said PTR CEO Dan Santorum.
PTR on Campus is a year round program that provides scholarships for membership and certification for full time students ages 16-24 with an NTRP rating of 4.0. Through PTR on Campus, students get $100 off when they join PTR and $100 off their annual dues. Even the (optional) liability insurance is half price! PTR on Campus members enjoy all the benefits of membership, making this an exceptional value.
November is PTR on Campus Month. Students who join in November get an additional $30 off.
“We trust this promotion will help start moving the dial in the direction of lowering the average age,” Santorum added.
PTR is the largest global organization of tennis teaching professionals with more than 14,600 members in 117 countries. It has the greatest percentage of multicultural and women members of any such organization. PTR is dedicated to educating, certifying and servicing tennis teachers and coaches around the world in order to grow the game.
TIMag.com news search
Latest TIMag.com news
- YTEX sponsors Junior Open
- Agassi to replay 1996 Olympic gold match
- FILA and ITHF launch new program
- Tennis is first to endorse ‘CEO Pledge’
- Castagnet switches to Ashaway
- Rome TC selects management team
- HEAD introduces the Speed Limited Edition
- Philippoussis goes 2-For-2 in PowerShares
- Philippoussis kicks off 2016 with a bang
- Eight named to National Junior Team