Berdych now in Head footwear
Bercy/France — HEAD is proud to announce that HEAD Racquet Rebel Tomáš Berdych is now playing with HEAD tennis shoes.
The current world’s No. 6 tennis player and 2012 Davis Cup winner, steps on the courts in his new footwear, the HEAD Sprint Pro, at the BNP Paribas Masters in Paris before participating in the ATP Tour Finals and the 2013 Davis Cup Final with the Czech Republic.
“The new HEAD Sprint Pro is among the best in the game and I am very happy with the outcome of the shoe,” says Berdych, who recommends the YouTek™ Graphene™ Instinct racquet. “I am already playing HEAD racquets and have always felt very much at home with the company, so wearing HEAD footwear is a natural choice for me as I know I can rely on the product.”
The HEAD Sprint Pro, part of HEAD’s new Speed segment, is a lightweight construction which combines control and speed with much needed stability and durability. It features the best HEAD footwear technologies such as HEAD TRINERGY which provides active energy by absorbing the energy on impact, transferring it from the heel to the forefoot, and then releasing it again to maximize upward motion and provide full energy for the next step.
Designed for aggressive players who do not want to sacrifice style for performance, the HEAD Sprint Pro model is made for all surfaces and comes in two colorways, respectively, for men, women and juniors.
TIMag.com news search
Latest TIMag.com news
- ‘Serving’ up treats for Wimbledon
- USTA Foundation appoints new members
- Babolat continues Roland Garros partnership
- Public Tennis grants wheelchair scholarships
- USTA forges medical partnership
- TIA partners with Sports Club Advisors
- Ashaway ZyMax Fire sparks global appeal
- Selmi honored by ITHF and ITF
- Comprehensive RG coverage from Tennis Channel
- Young Guns Contest Season 2