Cap promoted to Director of Membership
Hilton Head Island, SC — Professional Tennis Registry (PTR) announced today that Helma Cap has been promoted to Director of Membership for the organization.
Cap started her career in tennis working for Dennis Van der Meer in 1976. She graduated cum laude with a degree in Business Administration from the University of South Carolina. A familiar face to many PTR members, she has been on the staff since the organization’s inception.
Cap has worn many hats during her tenure, including, Clinician, Tester and Merchandise Director. Still responsible for merchandise, accounts receivable, and assisting with workshop coordination, as Director of Membership, her duties have expanded to include membership growth and retention. Cap has seen the organization go through many changes, and with her guidance and innovation, PTR is poised for continued growth in membership.
“We finished the US membership year up for the 27th consecutive year,” said Dan Santorum, PTR CEO. “Helma played a key role in achieving this milestone and is very deserving of her promotion.”
PTR is the largest global organization of tennis teaching professionals with more than 14,600 members in 117 countries. It has the greatest percentage of multicultural and women members of any such organization. PTR is dedicated to educating, certifying and servicing tennis teachers and coaches around the world in order to grow the game.
TIMag.com news search
Latest TIMag.com news
- Venus leads U.S. Fed Cup team
- adidas shows creativity defines athletes
- Couchmans advised ITF on BNP Paribas renewal
- Longoria starts 2016 with a win
- PowerShares announces player fields
- Drysdale partners with Cincinnati TC
- Sinclair to acquire Tennis Channel
- Tennis CoachEd gets boosts
- USPTA extends NetKnacks partnership
- PlaySight partners with Tennis Media Company