Antigua Apparel hires Neighbor and Mintz
Peoria, AZ — The Antigua Group, Inc., the official apparel sponsor of the 2013 Family Circle Cup, today announced the hiring of industry veterans Rich Neighbor and Phil Mintz as Sales Managers for its Tennis Division.
Mintz will lead the Eastern Region, comprised of nine territory managers, while Neighbor will helm the Western Region and its eight territory managers. The two will oversee all facets of sales for Antigua’s tennis line and performance apparel line distributed through the tennis channel. Each possess decades of experience in the business, and the two currently act as Sales Managers for Dunlop Tennis, a sister brand to Antigua.
“Together, Rich and Phil have propelled sales of the Dunlop brand in multiple categories over the past few years, and that’s precisely what we’re looking for them to do with our tennis offering,” said Ron McPherson, President and CEO of Antigua Group. “As we approach our second season in tennis, we’re expanding our line, and we want to reach as many dealers in tennis as possible. Rich and Phil will help us meet that goal.”
TIMag.com news search
Latest TIMag.com news
- Babolat presents connected tennis
- adidas Roland Garros Collection by Y-3
- CopperWynd announces new Director of Tennis
- ITA secures partnership with Oracle
- Ashaway introduces ZyMax 62 Fire
- Tecnifibre launches ‘Young Guns’ contest
- More facilities offer 'Try Tennis Free'
- Tennis Channel adds two new shows
- Pros attend Cardio Tennis Trainer Summit
- PlayTennis.com gets key upgrades