Top Family Tennis teams compete this weekend
More than 20 of the top family tennis teams from 14 states qualified to play for the national championship of the 2013 National Family Tennis Championships this weekend at Sporttime - Randall’s Island, New York City.
Sporttime — Randall’s Island, New York City
Friday, August 23rd @ 4 PM-7 PM
Saturday, August 24th @ 7:30 AM - 12:30 PM
Sunday, August 25th @ 9:30 AM - 1 PM
Teams comprised of fathers/daughters; brothers/sisters; mothers/sons; husband/wives and more from such diverse locations as New Jersey, Texas, Missouri, Alabama, Louisiana, Wisconsin, Virginia, Florida, Pennsylvania, Minnesota and more. Teams receive travel, hotel accommodations as well as tickets to see the best in the game play at the USTA/Billie Jean King National Tennis Center. For more information visit www.FamilyTennis.com.
Media is invited to attend. If unable to attend, b-roll, photos and results are available upon request.
TIMag.com news search
Latest TIMag.com news
- Tennis Channel launches on Apple TV
- Tecnifibre sponsors Young and Chardy
- Nadal is now Connected
- Upson named ITHF COO
- Gard Earns PTR Master of Tennis
- JTCC and Wilson announce partnership
- Memphis Open upgrades for 2015
- Servicemaster to sponsor Memphis Open
- Global tennis racquet market 2015-2019
- Loring named PTR College Coach of the Year