Top Family Tennis teams compete this weekend
More than 20 of the top family tennis teams from 14 states qualified to play for the national championship of the 2013 National Family Tennis Championships this weekend at Sporttime - Randall’s Island, New York City.
Sporttime — Randall’s Island, New York City
Friday, August 23rd @ 4 PM-7 PM
Saturday, August 24th @ 7:30 AM - 12:30 PM
Sunday, August 25th @ 9:30 AM - 1 PM
Teams comprised of fathers/daughters; brothers/sisters; mothers/sons; husband/wives and more from such diverse locations as New Jersey, Texas, Missouri, Alabama, Louisiana, Wisconsin, Virginia, Florida, Pennsylvania, Minnesota and more. Teams receive travel, hotel accommodations as well as tickets to see the best in the game play at the USTA/Billie Jean King National Tennis Center. For more information visit www.FamilyTennis.com.
Media is invited to attend. If unable to attend, b-roll, photos and results are available upon request.
TIMag.com news search
Latest TIMag.com news
- McInerney named 2016 ITA award winner
- Ashaway introduces Rally 21 Fire string
- Successful 2016 for Head tennis
- Play tennis for life
- Smashers take win in NBL thriller
- Langridge to feature at Sports Park
- Murray ends 2016 as No. 1
- Hitting partner of the top players
- USPTA offers USPA certification
- Tecnifibre extends partnership with ATP