Top Family Tennis teams compete this weekend
More than 20 of the top family tennis teams from 14 states qualified to play for the national championship of the 2013 National Family Tennis Championships this weekend at Sporttime - Randall’s Island, New York City.
Sporttime — Randall’s Island, New York City
Friday, August 23rd @ 4 PM-7 PM
Saturday, August 24th @ 7:30 AM - 12:30 PM
Sunday, August 25th @ 9:30 AM - 1 PM
Teams comprised of fathers/daughters; brothers/sisters; mothers/sons; husband/wives and more from such diverse locations as New Jersey, Texas, Missouri, Alabama, Louisiana, Wisconsin, Virginia, Florida, Pennsylvania, Minnesota and more. Teams receive travel, hotel accommodations as well as tickets to see the best in the game play at the USTA/Billie Jean King National Tennis Center. For more information visit www.FamilyTennis.com.
Media is invited to attend. If unable to attend, b-roll, photos and results are available upon request.
TIMag.com news search
Latest TIMag.com news
- ITHF honors Leconte and Forget
- MonoGut ZX series now in black
- WTT to celebrate 40th season
- Hande recognized with Haier Award
- Federer chases Davis Cup title
- Carson continues winning ways
- HEAD Penn juniors haul in the medals
- TIA partners with PAI
- MAC GM named Facility Manager of the Year
- USTA nominates Adams as chairman, CEO