Tickets to the US Open go on sale Monday
WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. — The USTA announced today that tickets to the 2013 US Open will go on sale to the general public on Monday, June 10, starting at 9:00 a.m. ET. The 2013 US Open will be played at the USTA Billie Jean King National Tennis Center in Flushing, N.Y., Monday, August 26 through Monday, September 9.
Arthur Ashe Kids’ Day presented by Hess, a full-day tennis and music festival for children and families, will kick off the US Open for the 18th consecutive year and will take place on Saturday, August 24. Tickets for the 2013 US Open and Arthur Ashe Kids’ Day can be purchased:
- at USOpen.org
- by calling Ticketmaster at 1-866-OPEN-TIX
- at all Ticketmaster outlets
- at the USTA Billie Jean King National Tennis Center box office
The 2013 US Open will feature day sessions beginning at 11 a.m. and night sessions beginning at 7 p.m. from Monday, Aug. 26 through the quarterfinals on Thursday, Sept. 5. The Women’s Singles Semifinals are scheduled for Friday, Sept. 6, and the Men’s Singles Semifinals on Saturday, Sept. 7. The Women’s Singles Final is scheduled for noon on Sunday, Sept. 8; with the Men’s Singles Final at 5 p.m. on Monday, Sept. 9.
The USTA Billie Jean King National Tennis Center box office hours are Monday - Friday, 9 a.m. - 5 p.m., and Saturdays, 10 a.m. - 4 p.m. The box office will be closed Sundays and July 4-5. Payment can be made by credit card - American Express is the Official Card of the US Open. For ticket plan availability, group sales, disabled seating and other US Open ticket information, call the US Open ticket office at 718-760-6363.
The 2013 US Open will mark the culmination of the Emirates Airline US Open Series, the five-week summer tennis season linking nine major ATP World Tour and WTA tournaments in North America to the US Open. Last year, the US Open crowned a first-time men’s champion, as Andy Murray defeated Novak Djokovic in the final, and a four-time women’s champion, when Serena Williams beat Victoria Azarenka in the final.
TIMag.com news search
Latest TIMag.com news
- El-Sherbini new world number one
- YTEX sponsors Junior Open
- Carson wins Florida Pro-Am
- Another event, another win for Longoria
- Agassi to replay 1996 Olympic gold match
- FILA and ITHF launch new program
- Tennis is first to endorse ‘CEO Pledge’
- Castagnet switches to Ashaway
- Rome TC selects management team
- HEAD introduces the Speed Limited Edition