T2Tennis and Ultimate Tennis Merge
T2Tennis and Ultimate Tennis today announced that they have merged, creating the largest tennis flex league in the United States. With over 100,000 members and operations in seven states T2Tennis and Ultimate Tennis provide organized tennis league play to more players than any other organization except the United States Tennis Association (USTA).
In Atlanta, the merger will significantly improve your playing experience by providing shorter drive times, more variety, and even more balanced competition.
TIMag.com news search
Latest TIMag.com news
- Hat-trick for Berdych, Cilic, and Murray
- ASBA announces 2014 Technical Meeting
- Ashaway sponsors Swain
- Tavistock Development welcomes new executives
- Game arranging without the hassle or cost
- Parents invited to session with Bollettieri
- Tennis Channel's coverage of the WTA Championships
- USPTA renews partnership with Rezilient
- Tennis Channel championship run-up
- Gaultier defeats Shabana