Seventeen-year-old Gianluigi Quinzi wins first pro title
Seventeen-year-old Gianluigi Quinzi of Italy won his first professional title today by defeating Lamine Ouahab, 7-6, 1-6, 6-4, in the final of the Men’s $10,000 Futures in Casablanca, Morocco. Quinzi, who turned 17 on February 1, is currently ranked #460 on the ATP World Tour Rankings and was in his third professional singles final of the year. Quinzi is currently ranked #5 on the ITF Junior World Rankings and will be competing in the Junior French Open in Paris next week.
TIMag.com news search
Latest TIMag.com news
- U.S. to host Slovak Republic in Davis Cup
- Jamba Juice and Venus announce expansion
- Tennis Channel to cover Davis Cup QFs
- Esurance sponsors Azarenka
- PTR and PlayYourCourt sign agreement
- Schedule set for Pro Circuit Wild Card Challenge
- Har-Tru introduces 'Be One with the Clay'
- Murray book released in the US
- Longoria extends tournament wins to 32
- Djokovic wins Indian Wells