Seventeen-year-old Gianluigi Quinzi wins first pro title
Seventeen-year-old Gianluigi Quinzi of Italy won his first professional title today by defeating Lamine Ouahab, 7-6, 1-6, 6-4, in the final of the Men’s $10,000 Futures in Casablanca, Morocco. Quinzi, who turned 17 on February 1, is currently ranked #460 on the ATP World Tour Rankings and was in his third professional singles final of the year. Quinzi is currently ranked #5 on the ITF Junior World Rankings and will be competing in the Junior French Open in Paris next week.
TIMag.com news search
Latest TIMag.com news
- Fowler wins 2015 'Tennis Media Award'
- Drysdale Tennis launches foundation
- TV coverage of the clay-court season
- 'Try Tennis Free' campaign seeks growth
- Increase in hybrids driven by 'poly pain'
- USTA breaks ground in Lake Nona
- Team USA honors renowned coaches
- Blackman new GM, USTA Player Development
- Djokovic captures 5th Miami title
- Nominate an outstanding facility