Seventeen-year-old Gianluigi Quinzi wins first pro title
Seventeen-year-old Gianluigi Quinzi of Italy won his first professional title today by defeating Lamine Ouahab, 7-6, 1-6, 6-4, in the final of the Men’s $10,000 Futures in Casablanca, Morocco. Quinzi, who turned 17 on February 1, is currently ranked #460 on the ATP World Tour Rankings and was in his third professional singles final of the year. Quinzi is currently ranked #5 on the ITF Junior World Rankings and will be competing in the Junior French Open in Paris next week.
TIMag.com news search
Latest TIMag.com news
- Viking announces new GM
- Dunlop to distribute Diadora footwear
- Babolat launches new Origin string
- Davis Cup tickets to go on sale Dec. 6th
- ASBA releases informative video
- Tennis Channel to rebroadcast French Open
- SGI, PHIT America announce 'Challenge'
- NYJTL honors Tennis Channel and Solomon
- Mylan WTT relocates; Roddick to star on team
- TGA Premier Youth Tennis launches 22nd franchise