Seventeen-year-old Gianluigi Quinzi wins first pro title
Seventeen-year-old Gianluigi Quinzi of Italy won his first professional title today by defeating Lamine Ouahab, 7-6, 1-6, 6-4, in the final of the Men’s $10,000 Futures in Casablanca, Morocco. Quinzi, who turned 17 on February 1, is currently ranked #460 on the ATP World Tour Rankings and was in his third professional singles final of the year. Quinzi is currently ranked #5 on the ITF Junior World Rankings and will be competing in the Junior French Open in Paris next week.
TIMag.com news search
Latest TIMag.com news
- PTR to host Directors of Tennis Conference
- More TV time for DC's Citi Open than ever
- New Babolat Pure Aero
- Tennis Channel's summer season
- HEAD Penn players win at Pan Am Games
- Penn is the official ball of CIF
- Bringing tennis to children with 'Emirates Returns'
- Live coverage of Boston-Philadelphia WTT
- ASBA announces new tennis courts manual
- 2015 US Open Series launches in Atlanta