Seventeen-year-old Gianluigi Quinzi wins first pro title
Seventeen-year-old Gianluigi Quinzi of Italy won his first professional title today by defeating Lamine Ouahab, 7-6, 1-6, 6-4, in the final of the Men’s $10,000 Futures in Casablanca, Morocco. Quinzi, who turned 17 on February 1, is currently ranked #460 on the ATP World Tour Rankings and was in his third professional singles final of the year. Quinzi is currently ranked #5 on the ITF Junior World Rankings and will be competing in the Junior French Open in Paris next week.
TIMag.com news search
Latest TIMag.com news
- Aviators announce new ownership
- ASICS launches BZ100 racquet
- Djokovic: 'Player of the Year'
- ASBA honors distinguished facilities
- Former pros set to compete
- Carson and Longoria sweep pro stops
- Fish receives ITA award
- Longoria sweeps gold
- Hourglass Performance Institute joins PTR
- Kid named sales manager for Volkl