Djokovic/Nadal semi-final to air live on Tennis Channel
LOS ANGELES — The television home of the French Open has also been the television home of Novak Djokovic (1) and Rafael Nadal (3) as the two Grand Slam champions have played seven of their combined 10 French Open matches this year Live on Tennis Channel. The two favorites to capture the title will meet Live on Tennis Channel in the semi-finals of the 2013 French Open on Friday, June 7th at 7:00 a.m. ET. Tennis Channel’s renowned French Open broadcast team of Ted Robinson and John McEnroe will call the match. For local listings visit www.tennischannel.com.
Eights are wild in Roland Garros as the top-seeded Djokovic looks for his first French Open title to become just the eighth man in tennis history to complete the career Grand Slam, while Nadal goes in search of his record eighth French Open title. The winner will take on the winner of the other men’s semi-final featuring Jo-Wilfried Tsonga (6) and David Ferrer (4). That match will be seen on NBC on Friday at 11:00 a.m. ET.
Tennis Channel, the only 24-hour, television-based multimedia destination dedicated to both the professional sport and tennis lifestyle, has offered tennis fans wall-to-wall coverage of the two-weeks at Roland Garros. The network provided over 70 live match hours, more than 65 hours of encore replays, and 114 hours of French Open Tonight. Tennis Channel devoted more than 200 hours of seemingly round-the-clock coverage to the world’s most prestigious clay-court event this year.
TIMag.com news search
Latest TIMag.com news
- Head extends partnership with Stephens
- Tennis Channel adds on-air talent
- PTR on board with Coach Youth Tennis
- Agassi, Sampras, and Lendl honored
- Babolat: The legendary experience of the Majors
- Esguerra named PTR WI Member of the Year
- Burke named PTR GA Member of the Year
- Pugh receives PTR USTA Community Service Award
- Blouin named PTR Int'l Master Professional
- Godreau named PTR MS Member of the Year