USPTA World Conference heads to Orlando
The United States Professional Tennis Association’s World Conference will be held Sept. 23-27 at the Hyatt Regency Grand Cypress in Orlando, Fla.
The conference, which is the premier educational event for the tennis industry, gets a new look this year. It will still feature numerous general sessions, seminars and specialty courses, but each day will feature a theme focusing on a core competency including 10 and Under Tennis, Club Operations/Business, Player Development and Teaching/Sport Science.
This year will also include an exciting new and improved awards luncheon featuring Pat Williams as the keynote speaker, sponsored by Rezilient Direct. Williams is the co-founder and senior VP of the Orlando Magic and one of the nation’s top motivational speakers. The conference will continue to offer all things tennis including the nation’s largest tennis-only buying show, International Tennis Championships, networking opportunities, awards, industry meetings, parties and more. It is the country’s premier tennis gathering featuring the who’s who in the tennis industry including tennis professionals, industry leaders and representatives, manufacturers, wholesalers and media.
USPTA members, their friends and family, nonmember tennis-teaching professionals, tennis enthusiasts, industry leaders and media are all invited to attend the conference. Sign up early for special pricing and discounts.
More details about the conference, including registration information, are available at usptaworldconference.com or by calling USPTA at 800-877-8248.
TIMag.com news search
Latest TIMag.com news
- Head extends partnership with Stephens
- Tennis Channel adds on-air talent
- PTR on board with Coach Youth Tennis
- Agassi, Sampras, and Lendl honored
- Babolat: The legendary experience of the Majors
- Esguerra named PTR WI Member of the Year
- Burke named PTR GA Member of the Year
- Pugh receives PTR USTA Community Service Award
- Blouin named PTR Int'l Master Professional
- Godreau named PTR MS Member of the Year