Antigua Group partners with Doug Cash
Peoria, AZ — The Antigua Group, Inc., the official apparel sponsor of the 2013 Family Circle Cup, today announced the beginning of a partnership with tennis industry veteran Doug Cash. With the agreement, Cash will help promote the Antigua Tennis brand during all his industry engagements.
Prior to starting his own business, CashFlow Tennis, Cash found success as a teaching professional, a club manager and as the COO of Tennis Corporation of America, where he founded TCA University, a training program for teaching pros and club managers. Cash, a PTR and USPTA professional, has been awarded both the New England and Midwest Professionals of the Year and has been inducted into the Midwest USPTA Hall of Fame.
“Doug has an exemplary resume, and his list of accomplishments in the tennis industry is admirable,” said Ron McPherson, President and CEO of Antigua Group. “He is a highly regarded voice in tennis, and we know he’ll make a difference in promoting the Antigua Tennis brand.”
Doug’s next speaking engagement is at the PTR International Tennis Symposium on Hilton Head Island in SC from May 2-5, where he’s delivering a speech on “How to Grow Your Programs and Membership.”
TIMag.com news search
Latest TIMag.com news
- Babolat presents connected tennis
- adidas Roland Garros Collection by Y-3
- CopperWynd announces new Director of Tennis
- ITA secures partnership with Oracle
- Ashaway introduces ZyMax 62 Fire
- Tecnifibre launches ‘Young Guns’ contest
- More facilities offer 'Try Tennis Free'
- Tennis Channel adds two new shows
- Pros attend Cardio Tennis Trainer Summit
- PlayTennis.com gets key upgrades