Antigua Group partners with Doug Cash
Peoria, AZ — The Antigua Group, Inc., the official apparel sponsor of the 2013 Family Circle Cup, today announced the beginning of a partnership with tennis industry veteran Doug Cash. With the agreement, Cash will help promote the Antigua Tennis brand during all his industry engagements.
Prior to starting his own business, CashFlow Tennis, Cash found success as a teaching professional, a club manager and as the COO of Tennis Corporation of America, where he founded TCA University, a training program for teaching pros and club managers. Cash, a PTR and USPTA professional, has been awarded both the New England and Midwest Professionals of the Year and has been inducted into the Midwest USPTA Hall of Fame.
“Doug has an exemplary resume, and his list of accomplishments in the tennis industry is admirable,” said Ron McPherson, President and CEO of Antigua Group. “He is a highly regarded voice in tennis, and we know he’ll make a difference in promoting the Antigua Tennis brand.”
Doug’s next speaking engagement is at the PTR International Tennis Symposium on Hilton Head Island in SC from May 2-5, where he’s delivering a speech on “How to Grow Your Programs and Membership.”
TIMag.com news search
Latest TIMag.com news
- PTR to host Directors of Tennis Conference
- More TV time for DC's Citi Open than ever
- New Babolat Pure Aero
- Tennis Channel's summer season
- HEAD Penn players win at Pan Am Games
- Penn is the official ball of CIF
- Bringing tennis to children with 'Emirates Returns'
- Live coverage of Boston-Philadelphia WTT
- ASBA announces new tennis courts manual
- 2015 US Open Series launches in Atlanta