Antigua Group partners with Doug Cash
Peoria, AZ — The Antigua Group, Inc., the official apparel sponsor of the 2013 Family Circle Cup, today announced the beginning of a partnership with tennis industry veteran Doug Cash. With the agreement, Cash will help promote the Antigua Tennis brand during all his industry engagements.
Prior to starting his own business, CashFlow Tennis, Cash found success as a teaching professional, a club manager and as the COO of Tennis Corporation of America, where he founded TCA University, a training program for teaching pros and club managers. Cash, a PTR and USPTA professional, has been awarded both the New England and Midwest Professionals of the Year and has been inducted into the Midwest USPTA Hall of Fame.
“Doug has an exemplary resume, and his list of accomplishments in the tennis industry is admirable,” said Ron McPherson, President and CEO of Antigua Group. “He is a highly regarded voice in tennis, and we know he’ll make a difference in promoting the Antigua Tennis brand.”
Doug’s next speaking engagement is at the PTR International Tennis Symposium on Hilton Head Island in SC from May 2-5, where he’s delivering a speech on “How to Grow Your Programs and Membership.”
TIMag.com news search
Latest TIMag.com news
- ASBA honors distinguished sports facilities
- Viking announces new GM
- Dunlop to distribute Diadora footwear
- Babolat launches new Origin string
- Davis Cup tickets to go on sale Dec. 6th
- ASBA releases informative video
- Tennis Channel to rebroadcast French Open
- SGI, PHIT America announce 'Challenge'
- NYJTL honors Tennis Channel and Solomon
- Mylan WTT relocates; Roddick to star on team