PTM Minor Now Available at Methodist University
Fayetteville, NC — The Professional Tennis Management (PTM) Program is very unique and has been designed for people who are interested in, and passionate about, a career in tennis. There are currently three PTM Programs in the country, and the Methodist University PTM Program now has the most diverse curriculum available.
The Methodist University PTM Program has historically offered a B.S. or B.A. in a business related field with a concentration in PTM (24 credit hours of PTM courses). Now the Methodist University PTM Program offers a concentration through the nationally accredited (ACBSP) Reeves School of Business, as well as, a NEW PTM minor (18 credit hours of PTM courses) that is compatible with any of the 80 different majors offered at Methodist University. Methodist is the ONLY University in the country to currently offer a minor in Professional Tennis Management!
Participants of the program are required to meet several requirements prior to graduation which include; professional tennis certifications from the United States Professional Tennis Association (USPTA), United State Tennis Association (USTA), United States Racket Stringing Association (USRSA), and the Professional Tennis Registry (PTR).
With the unique offering of a concentration, and now a minor, in PTM, Methodist University is the best place for tennis enthusiasts to build their games and careers. We encourage you to spread the word about the PTM Program at Methodist University, where tennis professionals are made! For more information visit methodist.edu/PTM
TIMag.com news search
Latest TIMag.com news
- PTR on board with Coach Youth Tennis
- Agassi, Sampras, and Lendl honored
- Babolat: The legendary experience of the Majors
- Esguerra named PTR WI Member of the Year
- Burke named PTR GA Member of the Year
- Pugh receives PTR USTA Community Service Award
- Blouin named PTR Int'l Master Professional
- Godreau named PTR MS Member of the Year
- Van B. Stafford named PTR OH Member of the Year
- GAMMA Glide is revolutionary