Mallory Burdette chooses Dunlop
GREENVILLE, SC — Dunlop today announced it has signed rising American star and former NCAA champion Mallory Burdette to a multi-year agreement. Burdette selected the new Biomimetic M3.0 tennis racquet, which she used to qualify and then reach the third round of the BNP Paribas Open in Indian Wells. She defeated Top 30 player Tamira Paszek in the 2nd round prior to falling to world #15 Maria Kirilenko in a thrilling three-set match that lasted nearly 3 hours.
Burdette has a powerful baseline game, but also likes to move forward to the net where she has a deft touch from her championship years playing doubles at Stanford. “The Biomimetic M3.0 racquet suits my game; it has fantastic control, and I’m still able to get the power and depth I need to play my game at the highest level.”
“I’ve been lucky enough to know Mallory since her junior days in Georgia,” said Hunter Hines, Dunlop Racquet Sports Director of Marketing and Product Development. “Since leaving Stanford after her Junior year, she’s already had a couple memorable runs at high profile tournaments, including last year’s US Open where she reached the third round. We look forward to big things from Mallory.”
Burdette plans on playing a full Tour schedule this year, her next stop is in Key Biscayne for the Sony Ericsson Open.
TI news search
Latest TI news
- Davis Cup tickets to go on sale Dec. 6th
- ASBA releases informative video
- Tennis Channel to rebroadcast French Open
- SGI, PHIT America announce 'Challenge'
- NYJTL honors Tennis Channel and Solomon
- Mylan WTT relocates; Roddick to star on team
- TGA Premier Youth Tennis launches 22nd franchise
- Ashaway named the Official String of PTR
- eBay Hire joins PTR
- Ashaway to sponsor junior squash tournament