Dunlop names new territory manager
Dunlop today announced Ray Harrison as its new Territory Manager for Florida and Southern Alabama. Harrison will handle key racquet sports accounts, including the South Florida, Gulf Coast and Northern Florida markets. Harrison, based in the Tampa area, will be responsible for managing the sales and promotion of the Dunlop brand throughout the territory, including Dunlop’s Advisory Staff program.
Following junior tennis, Harrison taught at Saddlebrook International Tennis Academy in Tampa. After initially starting out in medical sales, Harrison returned to tennis, working as a specialty sales rep in the industry, focusing on the Florida territory.
“Ray has a tremendous amount of experience in the tennis industry and has worked extensively with dealers across the state of Florida,” said Hunter Hines, Dunlop Racquet Sports Director of Marketing and Product Development. “We’re happy to have him on our team, and he’ll be an asset as we continue to build the Dunlop brand’s momentum in the marketplace.”
Ray Harrison Contact Information:
Phone: (813) 956-0803
RSI.com News search
Latest RSI.com News
- Davis Cup tickets to go on sale Dec. 6th
- ASBA releases informative video
- Tennis Channel to rebroadcast French Open
- SGI, PHIT America announce 'Challenge'
- NYJTL honors Tennis Channel and Solomon
- Mylan WTT relocates; Roddick to star on team
- TGA Premier Youth Tennis launches 22nd franchise
- Ashaway named the Official String of PTR
- eBay Hire joins PTR
- Ashaway to sponsor junior squash tournament