Dunlop names new territory manager
Dunlop today announced Ray Harrison as its new Territory Manager for Florida and Southern Alabama. Harrison will handle key racquet sports accounts, including the South Florida, Gulf Coast and Northern Florida markets. Harrison, based in the Tampa area, will be responsible for managing the sales and promotion of the Dunlop brand throughout the territory, including Dunlop’s Advisory Staff program.
Following junior tennis, Harrison taught at Saddlebrook International Tennis Academy in Tampa. After initially starting out in medical sales, Harrison returned to tennis, working as a specialty sales rep in the industry, focusing on the Florida territory.
“Ray has a tremendous amount of experience in the tennis industry and has worked extensively with dealers across the state of Florida,” said Hunter Hines, Dunlop Racquet Sports Director of Marketing and Product Development. “We’re happy to have him on our team, and he’ll be an asset as we continue to build the Dunlop brand’s momentum in the marketplace.”
Ray Harrison Contact Information:
Phone: (813) 956-0803
TIMag.com news search
Latest TIMag.com news
- PTR to host Directors of Tennis Conference
- More TV time for DC's Citi Open than ever
- New Babolat Pure Aero
- Tennis Channel's summer season
- HEAD Penn players win at Pan Am Games
- Penn is the official ball of CIF
- Bringing tennis to children with 'Emirates Returns'
- Live coverage of Boston-Philadelphia WTT
- ASBA announces new tennis courts manual
- 2015 US Open Series launches in Atlanta