Keith Evans joins Aer-Flo
Bradenton, FL — Aer-Flo, Inc., manufacturer of TUFFY®, the Official Tennis Windscreen of USPTA, proudly announces that KEITH EVANS is now National Sales Manager of its Tennis Division. Keith has experienced a sterling career in tennis, excelling at all levels. An NCAA All American at the University of Mississippi, he became an ATP tour player for six years, playing regularly at Wimbledon and the US Open, plus the Australian and French Opens. He won seventeen pro satellite events.
Evans is certified by the USPTA, USTA, and ATP. He has served as Tennis Director at five private clubs over the last fourteen years, most recently at the University Club of Memphis.
Bill Henning, president of Aer-Flo, stated that “Keith Evans brings us his vast knowledge of the tennis world. He understands the many demands on club professionals and college coaches, which will be helpful as he manages Aer-Flo’s nationwide network of tennis equipment dealers.
Aer-Flo, headquartered in Bradenton FL with a second production plant in Anniston, AL, has grown over the past five years to become the largest supplier of tennis and sports windscreens in America.
For additional information, contact
Bill Henning, President
TIMag.com news search
Latest TIMag.com news
- Agassi to replay 1996 Olympic gold match
- FILA and ITHF launch new program
- Tennis is first to endorse ‘CEO Pledge’
- Castagnet switches to Ashaway
- Rome TC selects management team
- HEAD introduces the Speed Limited Edition
- Philippoussis goes 2-For-2 in PowerShares
- Philippoussis kicks off 2016 with a bang
- Eight named to National Junior Team
- USTA to launch nationwide kids’ audition