ASBA honors Vasco Sports Contractors
MASSILLON — Vasco Sports Contractors, a national leader in the turf field, tennis court and track construction industry, has been recognized by the American Sports Builders Association, Fields Division. Vasco won two Distinguished Single Field Facility Awards for the company’s work designing and constructing the North Canton, Ohio’s Hoover Football & Lacrosse Stadium, as well as Fairview, Pennsylvania’s Fairview High School. Vasco received both awards at the ASBA conference in Orlando on December 3, 2012.
“We understand the importance of building state-of-the-art athletic facilities and the experience it brings to the athletes, families and all other spectators,” said Matt Savage, President Sports Construction. “It’s an honor to be recognized for our professionalism and expertise by the ASBA, and we hope to continue garnering this kind of success through this next year.”
The ASBA also presented Vasco with the Distinguished Outdoor Tennis Facility Award for the Blackhawk School District Tennis Facility in Beaver Falls, Pa., and the Distinguished Single Field Facility Award for Avon Lake High School in Avon Lake, Ohio, on December 5, 2011.
Vasco Sports Contractors is recognized as one of the industry leaders in athletic surfacing. Founded in 1967 and headquartered in Massillon, Ohio, Vasco Sports Contractors designs and constructs state-of-the-art running tracks, tennis courts and turf fields across the country. For more information, visit vasco-sports.thevascogroup.com/.
TIMag.com news search
Latest TIMag.com news
- Head extends partnership with Stephens
- Tennis Channel adds on-air talent
- PTR on board with Coach Youth Tennis
- Agassi, Sampras, and Lendl honored
- Babolat: The legendary experience of the Majors
- Esguerra named PTR WI Member of the Year
- Burke named PTR GA Member of the Year
- Pugh receives PTR USTA Community Service Award
- Blouin named PTR Int'l Master Professional
- Godreau named PTR MS Member of the Year