Wilson Team into the AO quarterfinals
In an all Wilson battle, Roger Federer swings his Pro Staff 90 to defeat Milos Raonic 6-4 7-6 6-2 to reach the quarterfinals.
Victoria Azarenka uses her Wilson Juice 100 to take a 6-1 6-1 win over Vesnina to reach the quarterfinals and will now take on Kuznetsova.
Armed with her Wilson Blade 104, Serena Williams defeats Kirilenko 6-2 6-0 and will now take on compatriot Stephens.
Playing with her Wilson Steam 96, Ekaterina Makarova reaches her 2nd consecutive Australian Open quarterfinals after defeating 5th seed Kerber. Ekaterina will now face Sharapova for a spot in the semis.
TIMag.com news search
Latest TIMag.com news
- NetSuite to name new glass squash court
- Martin joins TIA Board
- New BNPPO website to enhance user experience
- Egyptians and Brits dominate FISU Squash
- Ashour withdraws from NetSuite Open
- 2014 US Open showcases smart technology
- Stars and Esurance rally in NYC
- USTA honors Fernandez
- USTA and Citizen Watch extend partnership
- PTR and iTPA announce global partnership