Wilson Team into the AO quarterfinals
In an all Wilson battle, Roger Federer swings his Pro Staff 90 to defeat Milos Raonic 6-4 7-6 6-2 to reach the quarterfinals.
Victoria Azarenka uses her Wilson Juice 100 to take a 6-1 6-1 win over Vesnina to reach the quarterfinals and will now take on Kuznetsova.
Armed with her Wilson Blade 104, Serena Williams defeats Kirilenko 6-2 6-0 and will now take on compatriot Stephens.
Playing with her Wilson Steam 96, Ekaterina Makarova reaches her 2nd consecutive Australian Open quarterfinals after defeating 5th seed Kerber. Ekaterina will now face Sharapova for a spot in the semis.
TIMag.com news search
Latest TIMag.com news
- U.S. Fed Cup fights for tournament spot
- USTA/PNW launches new summer programs
- Teachers Conference returns to US Open
- Tennis Channel partners with DISH
- Renowned coaches honored
- Key insights at T.O.M. conference
- Ware joins Tennis Channel
- Medical community supports the PHIT
- U.S. to host Slovak Republic in Davis Cup
- Jamba Juice and Venus announce expansion