Wilson Team into the AO quarterfinals
In an all Wilson battle, Roger Federer swings his Pro Staff 90 to defeat Milos Raonic 6-4 7-6 6-2 to reach the quarterfinals.
Victoria Azarenka uses her Wilson Juice 100 to take a 6-1 6-1 win over Vesnina to reach the quarterfinals and will now take on Kuznetsova.
Armed with her Wilson Blade 104, Serena Williams defeats Kirilenko 6-2 6-0 and will now take on compatriot Stephens.
Playing with her Wilson Steam 96, Ekaterina Makarova reaches her 2nd consecutive Australian Open quarterfinals after defeating 5th seed Kerber. Ekaterina will now face Sharapova for a spot in the semis.
TIMag.com news search
Latest TIMag.com news
- Fowler wins 2015 'Tennis Media Award'
- Drysdale Tennis launches foundation
- TV coverage of the clay-court season
- 'Try Tennis Free' campaign seeks growth
- Increase in hybrids driven by 'poly pain'
- USTA breaks ground in Lake Nona
- Team USA honors renowned coaches
- Blackman new GM, USTA Player Development
- Djokovic captures 5th Miami title
- Nominate an outstanding facility