Wilson Team into the AO quarterfinals
In an all Wilson battle, Roger Federer swings his Pro Staff 90 to defeat Milos Raonic 6-4 7-6 6-2 to reach the quarterfinals.
Victoria Azarenka uses her Wilson Juice 100 to take a 6-1 6-1 win over Vesnina to reach the quarterfinals and will now take on Kuznetsova.
Armed with her Wilson Blade 104, Serena Williams defeats Kirilenko 6-2 6-0 and will now take on compatriot Stephens.
Playing with her Wilson Steam 96, Ekaterina Makarova reaches her 2nd consecutive Australian Open quarterfinals after defeating 5th seed Kerber. Ekaterina will now face Sharapova for a spot in the semis.
TIMag.com news search
Latest TIMag.com news
- PTR to host Directors of Tennis Conference
- More TV time for DC's Citi Open than ever
- New Babolat Pure Aero
- Tennis Channel's summer season
- HEAD Penn players win at Pan Am Games
- Penn is the official ball of CIF
- Bringing tennis to children with 'Emirates Returns'
- Live coverage of Boston-Philadelphia WTT
- ASBA announces new tennis courts manual
- 2015 US Open Series launches in Atlanta