Wilson Team into the AO quarterfinals
In an all Wilson battle, Roger Federer swings his Pro Staff 90 to defeat Milos Raonic 6-4 7-6 6-2 to reach the quarterfinals.
Victoria Azarenka uses her Wilson Juice 100 to take a 6-1 6-1 win over Vesnina to reach the quarterfinals and will now take on Kuznetsova.
Armed with her Wilson Blade 104, Serena Williams defeats Kirilenko 6-2 6-0 and will now take on compatriot Stephens.
Playing with her Wilson Steam 96, Ekaterina Makarova reaches her 2nd consecutive Australian Open quarterfinals after defeating 5th seed Kerber. Ekaterina will now face Sharapova for a spot in the semis.
TIMag.com news search
Latest TIMag.com news
- Tecnifibre at the Delray Beach Open
- Wounded Warrior Tennis Camp set
- Groppel receives PTR/TIA award
- Adams named PTR Pro of the Year
- PTR honors Haynie
- USPTA renews partnership with TGA
- Edin named PTR Newcomer of the Year
- Leicht named PTR College Coach of the Year
- PowerShares Series 2017 schedule
- USTA receives award