HEAD and PTR extend partnership
Phoenix — Professional Tennis Registry (PTR) and HEAD announced the extension of their long standing partnership. 2013 marks the 30th anniversary of the HEAD and PTR relationship which is one of the longest sponsorships in tennis history.
PTR has approximately 14,500 members in 117 countries across the world. Throughout the years, PTR’s mission has been to educate, certify and service tennis teachers and coaches around the world in order to grow the game of tennis.
“We’re proud to be a part of PTR’s rich history and even more excited to be a part of their exciting future, ” said Greg Mason, HEAD Vice President of Sales and Marketing. “The teaching pro is still the best ambassador of tennis and we’re proud to help PTR as they continue on their successful path.”
Along with being the official racquet of PTR, HEAD will also gain exposure through advertising and trade show exhibit space through its sponsorship with PTR. PTR members will also get to take advantage of the contract extension with accesss to the successful PTR Team HEAD Program.
HEAD has moved to the top of the charts in the past couple of years with superior technologies, unmatched products, and many of the top ranked players such as Novak Djokovic, Maria Sharapova, and Andy Murray.
“PTR and HEAD are both on an upswing so the timing of our contract renewal could not have come at a more perfect time, ” said PTR CEO, Dan Santorum, “plus our futures look very bright.”
TIMag.com news search
Latest TIMag.com news
- Roddick wins 7th title in Richmond
- PTR welcomes two corporate members
- VA and USTA Foundation form partnership
- All HEAD Penn ladies racquetball final again
- Djokovic wins 3 Masters 1000 titles in a row
- ITF designates PTR Wheelchair Championships
- Roddick breaks Sampras record in Dallas
- Roddick ties Sampras record in Little Rock
- Roddick wins title in Austin
- Thelma Coyne Long has passed away