Teams coming for PTR Spring TennisFest
Hilton Head Island, SC — Professional Tennis Registry (PTR) announced its third annual Spring TennisFest will be on Hilton Head Island courts again this March. Spring TennisFest will bring tennis teams from more than 70 colleges and universities to Hilton Head Island to compete with schools they may not otherwise have the opportunity to play.
Spring TennisFest matches will be played at various island facilities, including Van der Meer Tennis Centers, Chaplin Park Tennis Center, Hilton Head Island Motorcoach Resort, HHI High School, and on the courts of several property regimes. Schools range from NAIA to DI.
Spectators are welcome to watch matches and mingle with their alma mater or favorite college team. The match schedule is available at springtennisfest.com/schedule.htm. Match times and locations will be added in February.
PTR is the largest global organization of tennis teaching professionals with 14,000 members in 117 countries. It has the greatest percentage of multicultural and women members of any such organization. PTR is dedicated to educating, certifying and servicing tennis teachers and coaches around the world in order to grow the game.
TIMag.com news search
Latest TIMag.com news
- El-Sherbini new world number one
- YTEX sponsors Junior Open
- Carson wins Florida Pro-Am
- PlaySight announces USTA partnership
- Another event, another win for Longoria
- Agassi to replay 1996 Olympic gold match
- FILA and ITHF launch new program
- Tennis is first to endorse ‘CEO Pledge’
- Castagnet switches to Ashaway
- Rome TC selects management team