Tecnifibre signs Krueger
American Mitchell Krueger, who recently turned professional and represented by Octagon, signed a multiyear racquet and strings agreement with Tecnifibre, a globally recognized manufacturer of tennis equipment. Financial terms of the agreement were not disclosed.
Krueger, who will be training out of Boca Raton with the USTA, has used Tecnifibre products since he was 15 years old. Mitch said “Tecnifibre has been a huge part of my success as a junior player and I am very excited to continue playing with the Tecnifibre racquet as a professional. The quality of the racquet and values of the brand make Tecnifibre the perfect match for me.” Tecnifibre Sport Marketing Manager, Guillaume Ducruet said, “Mitch represents the values of the Tecnifibre brand, so we are very happy to have Mitch continue with the Tecnifibre Team for his professional career.”
In competition, Mitch plays with the Tecnifibre T-Fight 325 VO2 Max tennis racquet and the Tecnifibre Black Code 16.
TIMag.com news search
Latest TIMag.com news
- Pant changing roles at JTCC
- Ashaway SuperNick ZX Micro
- Anderson receives Service Award
- HEAD Penn to partner with Cliff Drysdale
- USTA NE names official travel partner
- Ivanovic joins Playsight
- K•Swiss unveils the Knitshot
- USTA National Campus opens
- HEAD offers Watson racquet finder
- Lynch to officiate at Rose Bowl