Seeking tennis sales agents
Bradenton, Florida — PACIFIC North America LLC — a direct division of PACIFIC International Germany, seeks qualified and highly-skilled Sales Agents to promote and sell the PACIFIC Brand within defined USA territories.
PACIFIC is a complete Racquet Sports Brand — having acquired Fischer Racquet Sports in 2009, combined with our historic top-quality Natural Gut, Polyester, & Synthetic Strings, plus a full range of Grips & Accessories — all of which are Mfg’d exclusively by PACIFIC - making us a complete Brand that is easy to sell to USA based Tennis Shops. Our German heritage of quality is without equal!
Qualifying Candidates are those with already established knowledge in the tennis business, and have or, are actively working within their respective territories. Candidates already selling other tennis brands that are complementary to the PACIFIC Brand, and seek to add an additional top-level brand, are encouraged to apply.
Current Territories available are:
Southern California | Northern California | Oregon | Washington | Idaho | Nevada | Arizona | New Mexico | Utah | Montana (States can be combined into a manageable / current territory)
Sales Positions are commission-based only, and very competitive — a comprehensive availability of N/C Samples are offered by Company to our Sales Agents. All Applications are welcomed!
Interested Candidates should send their Resume’
Attention: Tom Parry
TIMag.com news search
Latest TIMag.com news
- Istomin wins first ATP title
- WTT poised for growth, says BJK
- Hingis named Global Ambassador for ITHF
- MonoGut ZX Black offers versatility and playability
- USTA to host fifth annual job fair
- Blake to coach Aviators for opener
- El Shorbagy, World Number 1
- Tennis Channel launches Racquet Bracket
- Record ratings for Tennis Channel
- Peggy Edwards receives 2015 APEX Award