Gamma announces RZR Rx
Pittsburgh, PA — Gamma Sports (GAMMA) announces new Thermoplastic Elastomer (TPE) based string.
COMFORT: GAMMA RZR Rx
RZR Rx is a co-extruded monofilament constructed with a proprietary Thermoplastic Elastomer (TPE) material that is engineered to stretch more upon impact for enhanced control and comfort.
The unique oval shape provides for a more aerodynamic string bed, which generates greater racquet head speed and reduces the contact pressure at the string intersections. This allows the strings to glide more freely over one another and maximize spin potential.
TIMag.com news search
Latest TIMag.com news
- Wilson honors Serena
- Top industry execs at NYC forum
- Kasatkina extends contract with Tecnifibre
- ITA HoF to induct four
- Collins, Shane headline Invitational
- Free tennis clinic in Central Park
- Academia Sánchez-Casal int’l program
- Harrison and Gibbs named MVPs
- TIA HoF to induct Scott & Kraft
- TIA tennis forum in NYC