Gamma announces RZR Rx
Pittsburgh, PA — Gamma Sports (GAMMA) announces new Thermoplastic Elastomer (TPE) based string.
COMFORT: GAMMA RZR Rx
RZR Rx is a co-extruded monofilament constructed with a proprietary Thermoplastic Elastomer (TPE) material that is engineered to stretch more upon impact for enhanced control and comfort.
The unique oval shape provides for a more aerodynamic string bed, which generates greater racquet head speed and reduces the contact pressure at the string intersections. This allows the strings to glide more freely over one another and maximize spin potential.
TIMag.com news search
Latest TIMag.com news
- Give your game some POP
- Bridging the gap between amateurs and pros
- Haggerty elected ITF President
- USPTA to move headquarters to Lake Nona
- TuringSense to sponsor USPTA Conference
- Djokovic wins US Open title
- USTA Foundation receives grant from ESPN
- USTA honors Ricci Bitti
- ITA endows achievement award
- ITHF exceeds fundraising goal