Gamma announces RZR Rx
Pittsburgh, PA — Gamma Sports (GAMMA) announces new Thermoplastic Elastomer (TPE) based string.
COMFORT: GAMMA RZR Rx
RZR Rx is a co-extruded monofilament constructed with a proprietary Thermoplastic Elastomer (TPE) material that is engineered to stretch more upon impact for enhanced control and comfort.
The unique oval shape provides for a more aerodynamic string bed, which generates greater racquet head speed and reduces the contact pressure at the string intersections. This allows the strings to glide more freely over one another and maximize spin potential.
TIMag.com news search
Latest TIMag.com news
- Aviators announce new ownership
- ASICS launches BZ100 racquet
- Djokovic: 'Player of the Year'
- ASBA honors distinguished facilities
- Former pros set to compete
- Carson and Longoria sweep pro stops
- Fish receives ITA award
- Longoria sweeps gold
- Hourglass Performance Institute joins PTR
- Kid named sales manager for Volkl