Gamma announces RZR Rx
Pittsburgh, PA — Gamma Sports (GAMMA) announces new Thermoplastic Elastomer (TPE) based string.
COMFORT: GAMMA RZR Rx
RZR Rx is a co-extruded monofilament constructed with a proprietary Thermoplastic Elastomer (TPE) material that is engineered to stretch more upon impact for enhanced control and comfort.
The unique oval shape provides for a more aerodynamic string bed, which generates greater racquet head speed and reduces the contact pressure at the string intersections. This allows the strings to glide more freely over one another and maximize spin potential.
TIMag.com news search
Latest TIMag.com news
- Hestley earns PTR Master of Tennis
- HEAD extends partnership Djokovic
- Ashe to PTR Hall of Fame
- 90 seconds can change everything
- Wilson releases Rush Pro 2.0 shoe
- Key industry conferences set for March
- Johnston named USTA Pro of the Year
- Tennis Channel launches on Apple TV
- Tecnifibre sponsors Young and Chardy
- Nadal is now Connected