Gamma announces RZR Rx
Pittsburgh, PA — Gamma Sports (GAMMA) announces new Thermoplastic Elastomer (TPE) based string.
COMFORT: GAMMA RZR Rx
RZR Rx is a co-extruded monofilament constructed with a proprietary Thermoplastic Elastomer (TPE) material that is engineered to stretch more upon impact for enhanced control and comfort.
The unique oval shape provides for a more aerodynamic string bed, which generates greater racquet head speed and reduces the contact pressure at the string intersections. This allows the strings to glide more freely over one another and maximize spin potential.
TIMag.com news search
Latest TIMag.com news
- Lloyd named coach of San Diego Aviators
- HEAD is new official stringing team at BNPPO
- PTR names Private Facility of the Year
- Djokovic interview in WSJ. Magazine
- BNP Paribas Showdown names official charity
- Longoria strengthens hold on top ranking
- Draws announced for PowerShares events
- Maui Jim partners with ATP
- Osei named PTR Volunteer of the Year
- Adams receives PTR/USTA award