Gamma announces Moto, iO, and Poly-Z
Pittsburgh, PA — Gamma Sports (GAMMA) announces new poly line-up for 2013 with more BITE, POWER, and CONTROL.
BITE: GAMMA Moto
Moto is a new heptagonal shaped string developed for the high performance player. This seven-sided construction allows for greater ball bite so a player can generate massive amounts of spin on ground strokes and serves. The co-poly material is very responsive and provides greater feedback and excellent tension maintenance.
POWER: GAMMA iO
iO offers exceptional power, access to spin and pinpoint control. It’s unique co-poly material takes ball pocketing to a higher level, which is excellent for generating max spin. Ideal for players seeking penetrating and punishing ground strokes from anywhere on the court.
CONTROL: GAMMA Poly-Z
Poly-Z is an excellent polyester string that provides a firm responsive string bed for greater control and spin, while maintaining tension and providing greater durability.
It is ideal for players with full, fast swing speeds.
TIMag.com news search
Latest TIMag.com news
- Babolat continues Roland Garros partnership
- Public Tennis grants wheelchair scholarships
- USTA forges medical partnership
- TIA partners with Sports Club Advisors
- Ashaway ZyMax Fire sparks global appeal
- Selmi honored by ITHF and ITF
- Comprehensive RG coverage from Tennis Channel
- Young Guns Contest Season 2
- Murray celebrates birthday with masters title
- Serena's major wins to be aired back-to-back