Gamma announces Moto, iO, and Poly-Z
Pittsburgh, PA — Gamma Sports (GAMMA) announces new poly line-up for 2013 with more BITE, POWER, and CONTROL.
BITE: GAMMA Moto
Moto is a new heptagonal shaped string developed for the high performance player. This seven-sided construction allows for greater ball bite so a player can generate massive amounts of spin on ground strokes and serves. The co-poly material is very responsive and provides greater feedback and excellent tension maintenance.
POWER: GAMMA iO
iO offers exceptional power, access to spin and pinpoint control. It’s unique co-poly material takes ball pocketing to a higher level, which is excellent for generating max spin. Ideal for players seeking penetrating and punishing ground strokes from anywhere on the court.
CONTROL: GAMMA Poly-Z
Poly-Z is an excellent polyester string that provides a firm responsive string bed for greater control and spin, while maintaining tension and providing greater durability.
It is ideal for players with full, fast swing speeds.
TIMag.com news search
Latest TIMag.com news
- USF to host College Tennis Exposure Camp
- New date for Match for Africa 3
- Haas joins PlaySight team
- Ashaway Power Filament micro squash string
- USPTA to offer insurance options
- Fromuth seeks stringers for USTA National Campus
- PlaySight introduces challenge system
- Olympic tennis stadium to be demolished
- Sharapova returns to action October 10
- Ashaway continues as USA R'ball Official String