Gamma announces Moto, iO, and Poly-Z
Pittsburgh, PA — Gamma Sports (GAMMA) announces new poly line-up for 2013 with more BITE, POWER, and CONTROL.
BITE: GAMMA Moto
Moto is a new heptagonal shaped string developed for the high performance player. This seven-sided construction allows for greater ball bite so a player can generate massive amounts of spin on ground strokes and serves. The co-poly material is very responsive and provides greater feedback and excellent tension maintenance.
POWER: GAMMA iO
iO offers exceptional power, access to spin and pinpoint control. It’s unique co-poly material takes ball pocketing to a higher level, which is excellent for generating max spin. Ideal for players seeking penetrating and punishing ground strokes from anywhere on the court.
CONTROL: GAMMA Poly-Z
Poly-Z is an excellent polyester string that provides a firm responsive string bed for greater control and spin, while maintaining tension and providing greater durability.
It is ideal for players with full, fast swing speeds.
TIMag.com news search
Latest TIMag.com news
- ASBA elects new officers and directors
- Robb earns PTR Master of Tennis
- Flick earns PTR Master of Tennis
- Batsula earns PTR Master of Tennis
- Antigua launches spring line
- Aviators announce new ownership
- Williams and Djokovic, ITF World Champions
- Federer vs. Wawrinka on Tennis Channel
- Vargas wins first career pro stop
- ASICS launches BZ100 racquet