USPTA to help pros affected by hurricane
USPTA is asking for your help in a national effort to assist tennis-teaching professionals and their families in the following divisions: New England, Eastern, Middle States and Mid-Atlantic, who were displaced by Hurricane Sandy. Many are dealing with damage to/loss of their facilities and homes.
Please click here to access a form that will allow you to make a donation. USPTA, through its New England, Eastern, Middle States and Mid-Atlantic divisions, will distribute 100 percent of your cash donations.
If you are in need of assistance or know of someone who is in need of assistance at this time, please contact the appropriate person in your division below:
- Bill Mecca, USPTA Eastern Division, at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Jerri DiCamillo, USPTA New England Division, at email@example.com
- Tim Irwin, USPTA Middle States Division, at firstname.lastname@example.org
- John Cleary, USPTA Mid-Atlantic Division, at email@example.com
If you can offer employment, please contact your division president or Rich Fanning at the World Headquarters (Rich.Fanning@uspta.org) or call 800-877-8248.
Thank you for any assistance you can provide. Your donations are appreciated.
TIMag.com news search
Latest TIMag.com news
- New director, name, and logo for Memphis Open
- Bollettieri visits Manchester Memorial
- Hat-trick for Berdych, Cilic, and Murray
- ASBA announces 2014 Technical Meeting
- Ashaway sponsors Swain
- Tavistock Development welcomes new executives
- Game arranging without the hassle or cost
- Parents invited to session with Bollettieri
- Tennis Channel's coverage of the WTA Championships
- USPTA renews partnership with Rezilient