Technifibre USA restructured for 2012
Thierry Maissant, President of Tecnifibre, said, “As we continue to grow the Tecnifibre brand globally, we are modifying our current business model for Tecnifibre USA in order to meet the objectives of the brand. Our ambition is to rapidly accelerate the progression of the brand in the US market, so the next logical step for our development of Tecnifibre USA is to establish a wholly owned corporation that will distribute Tecnifibre products exclusively.”
Since 2003, Fromuth Tennis has been the US Importer of Tecnifibre products. Fromuth Tennis and Tecnifibre mutually agreed to change the existing business relationship beginning January 1st, 2013.
“Tecnifibre has been very appreciative of Fromuth Tennis as our partner in the US for the past nine years,” said Maissant. “While both parties agreed to discontinue our prior agreement, we look forward to have Fromuth Tennis as a distributor of Tecnifibre USA with our new organization.”
Tecnifibre will release further details of its new corporation and distribution in the next few weeks.
TIMag.com news search
Latest TIMag.com news
- U.S. to host Slovak Republic in Davis Cup
- Jamba Juice and Venus announce expansion
- Tennis Channel to cover Davis Cup QFs
- Esurance sponsors Azarenka
- PTR and PlayYourCourt sign agreement
- Schedule set for Pro Circuit Wild Card Challenge
- Har-Tru introduces 'Be One with the Clay'
- Murray book released in the US
- Longoria extends tournament wins to 32
- Djokovic wins Indian Wells