Technifibre USA restructured for 2012
Thierry Maissant, President of Tecnifibre, said, “As we continue to grow the Tecnifibre brand globally, we are modifying our current business model for Tecnifibre USA in order to meet the objectives of the brand. Our ambition is to rapidly accelerate the progression of the brand in the US market, so the next logical step for our development of Tecnifibre USA is to establish a wholly owned corporation that will distribute Tecnifibre products exclusively.”
Since 2003, Fromuth Tennis has been the US Importer of Tecnifibre products. Fromuth Tennis and Tecnifibre mutually agreed to change the existing business relationship beginning January 1st, 2013.
“Tecnifibre has been very appreciative of Fromuth Tennis as our partner in the US for the past nine years,” said Maissant. “While both parties agreed to discontinue our prior agreement, we look forward to have Fromuth Tennis as a distributor of Tecnifibre USA with our new organization.”
Tecnifibre will release further details of its new corporation and distribution in the next few weeks.
TIMag.com news search
Latest TIMag.com news
- Anne Krupp Memorial Scholarship
- Kudla takes 'Young Guns Contest'
- ATP renews agreement with Tennis Channel
- Edberg honored with Hall of Fame Ring
- TGA launches Minneapolis franchise
- Wilson launches Ultra racquet
- Pala receives Fed Cup Award
- Murray launches new Radicals
- Czechs to take on Russia in Fed Cup
- Live season-ending championships