Nationale Suisse and Federer extend partnership
Roger Federer is the ideal brand ambassador for Nationale Suisse. Hans Künzle, CEO of Nationale Suisse, says: “We are proud to have been able to extend our successful partnership with Roger Federer for a further four years.” The global tennis star and philanthropist embodies the corporate values of the Swiss insurer: “personal, successful and caring”. Roger Federer adds: “Nationale Suisse has been a loyal partner and the collaboration with them has been amazing. They were one of the first companies that believed in me and I am excited to continue to work with them and be part of their family for the years to come.”
The partnership between Nationale Suisse and Roger Federer began 2007 and is more than just an ordinary advertising contract. For instance, besides being used in TV, print and digital advertising campaigns, Roger Federer has also lent his name to the Nationale Suisse locomotive, which has been transporting passengers around Switzerland for a year now. For every kilometre travelled, Nationale Suisse makes a contribution to the Roger Federer Foundation which focuses most of its efforts on educational projects for children in Africa.
The financial terms of the contract will not be released.
TIMag.com news search
Latest TIMag.com news
- Djokovic interview in WSJ. Magazine
- Maui Jim partners with ATP
- Osei named PTR Volunteer of the Year
- Adams receives PTR/USTA award
- Capestany receives PTR/TIA award
- Saviano named PTR Touring Coach of the Year
- Thompson named PTR Professional of the Year
- Top lineup headlines Tennis Industry conferences
- Alcorta named PTR Male Player of the Year
- Tennis Channel promotes Bodenmann