Gamma Ships FTX
Pittsburgh, PA — Gamma Sports (GAMMA) is now shipping GAMMA FTX, a new performance processed string for players wanting a balance of playability and durability.
FTX construction features a Dynalon monofilament inner core surrounded by Nylon 6 outer wraps and GAMMA’s new cross-woven Foil Wrap that increases resiliency and durability. GAMMA processes FTX with their patented GAMMA Irradiation Process to increase the number of intermolecular bonds in the materials, making FTX more resilient than similar construction strings for faster string return on impact resulting in more court-penetrating shots and faster serves.
GAMMA FTX Specifications:
Length - 40’ sets / 660’ reels
Gauges - 16, 17
Colors - Black, Silver
GAMMA FTX Pricing & Availability:
MAP Sets: $6.25
MAP Reels: $103.00
FTX is now shipping to select tennis distributors and tennis specialty shops in the U.S. Consumers can locate a distributor or local specialty shop by visiting the GAMMA website homepage and entering their zip code or by going to the GAMMA Facebook page (Facebook.com/GAMMATennis) and requesting local availability information.
TIMag.com news search
Latest TIMag.com news
- WTA to launch social platform
- BNP Paribas Showdown at MSG
- Tennis Technology Conference rescheduled
- tasc partners with ITA
- USF to host College Tennis Exposure Camp
- Wilson launches Blade 98S
- New date for Match for Africa 3
- Haas joins PlaySight team
- Ashaway Power Filament micro squash string
- USPTA to offer insurance options