Wilson players fight breast cancer
Wilson Tennis offers stylish ways to support National Breast Cancer Awareness Month and The Breast Cancer Research Foundation (BCRF) with its Hope collection. The brand’s head-to-toe players, including Melanie Oudin, Feliciano Lopez and Philipp Kohlschreiber will be wearing pink HOPE accessories during their tournaments throughout October to bring recognition and awareness to the fight against breast cancer. Wilson players, including Serena Williams, are active in the campaign and are featured in the below video and poster. The Wilson HOPE collection includes rackets, balls, bags and accessories that feature the iconic pink breast cancer awareness ribbon.
Wilson, in addition to its annual $100,000 donation, gives 1% of the sales from its HOPE collection to the BCRF to fight for a cure for breast cancer.
Wilson tennis has donated over $2 million for Breast Cancer Research since 2004.
TIMag.com news search
Latest TIMag.com news
- U.S. Fed Cup fights for tournament spot
- USTA/PNW launches new summer programs
- Teachers Conference returns to US Open
- Tennis Channel partners with DISH
- Renowned coaches honored
- Key insights at T.O.M. conference
- Ware joins Tennis Channel
- Medical community supports the PHIT
- U.S. to host Slovak Republic in Davis Cup
- Jamba Juice and Venus announce expansion