Dunlop names new SW territory manager
Dunlop today announced Ralph Shaw as its new Territory Manager for the Southwest. Shaw will handle racquet sport accounts throughout Arizona, New Mexico, West Texas and Southern Nevada. Shaw, who is based in Southern California, will be responsible for managing the sales and promotion of the Dunlop brand throughout the territory and report directly to Rich Neighbor, Western Sales Manager for Dunlop Racquet Sports.
Shaw has extensive category experience ranging from retail buyer of sports apparel to sales rep for K-Swiss tennis. He was also a sales representative for Dunlop Tennis from 2000-2007.
“We are glad to have Ralph back with Dunlop,” said Neighbor. “He has developed strong relationships with tennis accounts across the Southwest over the past decade and he’ll make an immediate impact for us as we launch our six new Biomimetic racquets into the market.”
Ralph Shaw Contact Information:
Phone: (951) 776-1577
TIMag.com news search
Latest TIMag.com news
- PTR to host Directors of Tennis Conference
- More TV time for DC's Citi Open than ever
- New Babolat Pure Aero
- Tennis Channel's summer season
- HEAD Penn players win at Pan Am Games
- Penn is the official ball of CIF
- Bringing tennis to children with 'Emirates Returns'
- Live coverage of Boston-Philadelphia WTT
- ASBA announces new tennis courts manual
- 2015 US Open Series launches in Atlanta