Dunlop names new SW territory manager
Dunlop today announced Ralph Shaw as its new Territory Manager for the Southwest. Shaw will handle racquet sport accounts throughout Arizona, New Mexico, West Texas and Southern Nevada. Shaw, who is based in Southern California, will be responsible for managing the sales and promotion of the Dunlop brand throughout the territory and report directly to Rich Neighbor, Western Sales Manager for Dunlop Racquet Sports.
Shaw has extensive category experience ranging from retail buyer of sports apparel to sales rep for K-Swiss tennis. He was also a sales representative for Dunlop Tennis from 2000-2007.
“We are glad to have Ralph back with Dunlop,” said Neighbor. “He has developed strong relationships with tennis accounts across the Southwest over the past decade and he’ll make an immediate impact for us as we launch our six new Biomimetic racquets into the market.”
Ralph Shaw Contact Information:
Phone: (951) 776-1577
TIMag.com news search
Latest TIMag.com news
- U.S. to host Slovak Republic in Davis Cup
- Jamba Juice and Venus announce expansion
- Tennis Channel to cover Davis Cup QFs
- Esurance sponsors Azarenka
- PTR and PlayYourCourt sign agreement
- Schedule set for Pro Circuit Wild Card Challenge
- Har-Tru introduces 'Be One with the Clay'
- Murray book released in the US
- Longoria extends tournament wins to 32
- Djokovic wins Indian Wells