Catch the excitement of The Tennis Show
Were you unable to attend The Tennis Show 2012 at this year’s US Open?
Do you want to find out more information on specific tennis manufacturers, service providers, and organizations that were at the Show?
Interested to see how attendees felt about the first industry-sponsored tennis show in 12 years?
InTennis.com has video reviews about The Tennis Show 2012 and video segments about each of the more than 35 exhibitors. Catch the excitement and watch the Show video featured on the home page, then click on “The Tennis Show 2012” logo in the upper right to access individual videos about each exhibitor.
Hundreds of tennis providers, tennis teaching pros, coaches, facility managers, retailers, media and industry supporters attended The Tennis Show, held on Aug. 24 at the Grand Hyatt New York. It was the first industry-sponsored tennis show since 2000, and the TIA is already planning next year’s event.
Help this industry generate even more buzz by sending links to industry colleagues and friends about the videos of this year’s Tennis Show. And stay tuned as we plan for a bigger and even better Tennis Show 2013!
TIMag.com news search
Latest TIMag.com news
- Istomin wins first ATP title
- WTT poised for growth, says BJK
- Hingis named Global Ambassador for ITHF
- MonoGut ZX Black offers versatility and playability
- USTA to host fifth annual job fair
- Blake to coach Aviators for opener
- El Shorbagy, World Number 1
- Tennis Channel launches Racquet Bracket
- Record ratings for Tennis Channel
- Peggy Edwards receives 2015 APEX Award