Catch the excitement of The Tennis Show
Were you unable to attend The Tennis Show 2012 at this year’s US Open?
Do you want to find out more information on specific tennis manufacturers, service providers, and organizations that were at the Show?
Interested to see how attendees felt about the first industry-sponsored tennis show in 12 years?
InTennis.com has video reviews about The Tennis Show 2012 and video segments about each of the more than 35 exhibitors. Catch the excitement and watch the Show video featured on the home page, then click on “The Tennis Show 2012” logo in the upper right to access individual videos about each exhibitor.
Hundreds of tennis providers, tennis teaching pros, coaches, facility managers, retailers, media and industry supporters attended The Tennis Show, held on Aug. 24 at the Grand Hyatt New York. It was the first industry-sponsored tennis show since 2000, and the TIA is already planning next year’s event.
Help this industry generate even more buzz by sending links to industry colleagues and friends about the videos of this year’s Tennis Show. And stay tuned as we plan for a bigger and even better Tennis Show 2013!
TIMag.com news search
Latest TIMag.com news
- USTA names paralympic wheelchair team
- Adcock and Langridge selected for Rio
- Annacone and Cahill join PlaySight
- Prince creates excitement at Wimbledon
- ITHF partners with ITF development program
- Presenters named for ITHF induction
- Nightly Wimbledon coverage begins June 27
- Feldman to join USTA Southern
- Longoria completes season sweep
- USTA names National Junior Scholar athletes