Wilson tour update
Armed with his Wilson Pro Staff, Roger Federer wins his 5th Cincinnati title after defeating Djokovic 6-0 7-6.
Petra Kvitova used her Wilson Steam racket to win Montreal and reach the semis of Cincinnati.
Milos Raonic reaches a career high #16 on the ATP World Tour after swinging his Wilson Blade 98 to reach the quarters of Toronto and Cincinnati.
Wilson Exclusive athlete Horia Tecau and Robert Lindstedt volleyed with their Wilson Six.One 95’s to take home their first Masters 1000 title and qualify for the year end ATP World Tour finals.
Next Gen’r Kristina Mladenovic wins her first WTA Premier title in Montreal as her and fellow Wilson player Petra Jans-Ignacik kept it legal with the Juice and Steam, defeating Petrova/Srebotnik 6-4 6-4 for the doubles title.
Fresh off her Wimbledon Girls Singles title, Eugenie Bouchard swung her Wilson Steam to reach her first WTA quarterfinal in Washington DC, defeating former Top 10 player Peer en route and cracks the WTA Top 200 for the first time in her career.
TIMag.com news search
Latest TIMag.com news
- PTR names Private Facility of the Year
- Djokovic interview in WSJ. Magazine
- BNP Paribas Showdown names official charity
- Longoria strengthens hold on top ranking
- Draws announced for PowerShares events
- Maui Jim partners with ATP
- Osei named PTR Volunteer of the Year
- Adams receives PTR/USTA award
- Capestany receives PTR/TIA award
- Saviano named PTR Touring Coach of the Year