Wilson Next Gen lead US Open upsets
Armed with her Wilson Blade 98 tennis racket, Laura Robson defeats Clijsters 7-6 7-6 to reach the third round of the US Open and hands Clijsters her first lost at US Open since 2003.
Former French Open Girls Singles Champ and former ITF Junior #1, Kristina Mladenovic swings her Wilson Steam tennis racket into the 3rd round of the US Open, defeating 17th seed Pavlyuchenkova.
TIMag.com news search
Latest TIMag.com news
- Tennis Channel live at Western & Southern Open
- Tilton to receive ITA Achievement Award
- WTT Smash Hits coming to London
- McEnroe and Courier to compete in the DR
- USTA, Greenbergs to get kids active
- NetSuite Open returns to San Fran
- Maui Jim helps officials at W&S Open
- ITA announces new Division I format
- Tennis Show celebrates business
- USTA Foundation receives Coca Cola grant