Wilson Next Gen lead US Open upsets
Armed with her Wilson Blade 98 tennis racket, Laura Robson defeats Clijsters 7-6 7-6 to reach the third round of the US Open and hands Clijsters her first lost at US Open since 2003.
Former French Open Girls Singles Champ and former ITF Junior #1, Kristina Mladenovic swings her Wilson Steam tennis racket into the 3rd round of the US Open, defeating 17th seed Pavlyuchenkova.
TIMag.com news search
Latest TIMag.com news
- USTA announces new positions
- Rome Tennis Center grand opening
- ITHF courts dedicated
- Tecnifibre the official Citi Open stringer
- Tecnifibre: Official stringer of the Citi Open
- Carson wins 12th world title
- WTT Smash Hits returns to Caesars Palace
- US Open purse surpasses $46 million
- Snodgrass adds tennis division
- Chase to support 10 NJTL chapters