Wilson Next Gen lead US Open upsets
Armed with her Wilson Blade 98 tennis racket, Laura Robson defeats Clijsters 7-6 7-6 to reach the third round of the US Open and hands Clijsters her first lost at US Open since 2003.
Former French Open Girls Singles Champ and former ITF Junior #1, Kristina Mladenovic swings her Wilson Steam tennis racket into the 3rd round of the US Open, defeating 17th seed Pavlyuchenkova.
TIMag.com news search
Latest TIMag.com news
- adidas shows creativity defines athletes
- Couchmans advised ITF on BNP Paribas renewal
- PowerShares announces player fields
- Drysdale partners with Cincinnati TC
- Sinclair to acquire Tennis Channel
- Tennis CoachEd gets boosts
- USPTA extends NetKnacks partnership
- PlaySight partners with Tennis Media Company
- Kaiser named PTR Female Player of the Year
- The Playmate iSMASH ball machine