Wilson Next Gen lead US Open upsets
Armed with her Wilson Blade 98 tennis racket, Laura Robson defeats Clijsters 7-6 7-6 to reach the third round of the US Open and hands Clijsters her first lost at US Open since 2003.
Former French Open Girls Singles Champ and former ITF Junior #1, Kristina Mladenovic swings her Wilson Steam tennis racket into the 3rd round of the US Open, defeating 17th seed Pavlyuchenkova.
TIMag.com news search
Latest TIMag.com news
- USF to host College Tennis Exposure Camp
- New date for Match for Africa 3
- Haas joins PlaySight team
- Ashaway Power Filament micro squash string
- USPTA to offer insurance options
- Fromuth seeks stringers for USTA National Campus
- PlaySight introduces challenge system
- Olympic tennis stadium to be demolished
- Sharapova returns to action October 10
- Ashaway continues as USA R'ball Official String