Wilson Next Gen lead US Open upsets
Armed with her Wilson Blade 98 tennis racket, Laura Robson defeats Clijsters 7-6 7-6 to reach the third round of the US Open and hands Clijsters her first lost at US Open since 2003.
Former French Open Girls Singles Champ and former ITF Junior #1, Kristina Mladenovic swings her Wilson Steam tennis racket into the 3rd round of the US Open, defeating 17th seed Pavlyuchenkova.
TIMag.com news search
Latest TIMag.com news
- Give your game some POP
- Bridging the gap between amateurs and pros
- Haggerty elected ITF President
- USPTA to move headquarters to Lake Nona
- TuringSense to sponsor USPTA Conference
- Djokovic wins US Open title
- USTA Foundation receives grant from ESPN
- USTA honors Ricci Bitti
- ITA endows achievement award
- ITHF exceeds fundraising goal