Wilson Next Gen lead US Open upsets
Armed with her Wilson Blade 98 tennis racket, Laura Robson defeats Clijsters 7-6 7-6 to reach the third round of the US Open and hands Clijsters her first lost at US Open since 2003.
Former French Open Girls Singles Champ and former ITF Junior #1, Kristina Mladenovic swings her Wilson Steam tennis racket into the 3rd round of the US Open, defeating 17th seed Pavlyuchenkova.
TIMag.com news search
Latest TIMag.com news
- Aviators announce new ownership
- ASICS launches BZ100 racquet
- Djokovic: 'Player of the Year'
- ASBA honors distinguished facilities
- Former pros set to compete
- Carson and Longoria sweep pro stops
- Fish receives ITA award
- Longoria sweeps gold
- Hourglass Performance Institute joins PTR
- Kid named sales manager for Volkl