USPTA logo program provides new benefit
The United States Professional Tennis Association is pleased to announce the logo program for all professional-level members in good standing, which will provide access to the USPTA certified professional logo as an added member benefit.
The goal is to help members promote themselves as a USPTA professional, promote their events and build the USPTA brand. Once the logo agreement is signed and accepted, members immediately have access to the logo in various formats and sizes to use in many ways. Members are encouraged to use the logos on email signatures, promotional fliers for their club/facility, to promote their tennis programs, on social media platforms, such as their Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn pages, etc.
Members can follow this link documents.uspta.com or go to the member login page, sign in and click on the My Membership tab and then click on membership documents. The link to the certified member logos is at the bottom of the page. After following the instructions to sign the logo agreement form, members will have access to the logo. Also, if a member is current on dues and is also a Master Professional and/or Tester, he/she will gain access to those logos as well.
In addition, the USPTA has announced the Division Logopalooza, a contest from now until Sept. 10, and the goal is to get as many members possible by division to download and use their certified professional logo. The winning division will be announced at the World Conference and will receive a $350 gift certificate to the U.S. Pro Tennis Shop.
TIMag.com news search
Latest TIMag.com news
- Head extends partnership with Stephens
- Tennis Channel adds on-air talent
- PTR on board with Coach Youth Tennis
- Agassi, Sampras, and Lendl honored
- Babolat: The legendary experience of the Majors
- Esguerra named PTR WI Member of the Year
- Burke named PTR GA Member of the Year
- Pugh receives PTR USTA Community Service Award
- Blouin named PTR Int'l Master Professional
- Godreau named PTR MS Member of the Year