USPTA announces conference speaker lineup
The United States Professional Tennis Association’s World Conference on Tennis will be held Sept. 16-21 at the Hyatt Regency Monterey Hotel & Spa in Monterey, Calif. The speakers this year include Nick Bollettieri, Vic Braden, Barbara Fackel, Rod Heckelman, Jose Higueres, Michele Krause, Jim Loehr, Rick Macci, Patrick McEnroe, Hank Pfister, Lynne Rolley and Paula Scheb.
The conference is the country’s largest tennis gathering with approximately 1,500 attendees expected, including tennis professionals, industry leaders and representatives, manufacturers, wholesalers and media. It is the premier educational event for the tennis industry, featuring more than 40 general sessions, seminars and specialty courses. It also offers all things tennis, from the International Tennis Championships to the nation’s largest tennis-only buying show, to industry meetings, awards presentation, parties and more.
Below is a key list of events and dates:
- Sept. 16 - 19 - International Championships
- Sept. 17 - 21 - Education seminars and courses
- Sept. 18 - Welcome party
- Sept. 19 - Awards breakfast, buying show, silent auction
- Sept. 20 - National Cardio Tennis Feeding Shootout finals
- Sept. 20 - 21 - Certification exams
USPTA members, their friends and family, nonmember tennis-teaching professionals, industry leaders and media are invited to attend the conference. Sign up early for special pricing and discounts. Early registration ends August 13!
For more details about the conference, including registration information and to see a complete lineup of speakers, seminars and activities, visit usptaworldconference.com or call USPTA at 800-877-8248.
TIMag.com news search
Latest TIMag.com news
- CDT partners rank in the top 10
- El-Sherbini new world number one
- YTEX sponsors Junior Open
- Carson wins Florida Pro-Am
- PlaySight announces USTA partnership
- Another event, another win for Longoria
- Agassi to replay 1996 Olympic gold match
- FILA and ITHF launch new program
- Tennis is first to endorse ‘CEO Pledge’
- Castagnet switches to Ashaway