Ultracushion selected for Fed Cup Final
The Novacrylic Ultracushion® system manufactured by Nova Sports USA (Milford, MA) has been selected for November’s 2012 Fed Cup final between the Czech Republic and Serbia. The Federation Cup defending champions (Czech Republic) will host the event at Prague’s 17,000 seat O2 Arena. The championship match will be played on an ITF classified category 4 cushion system consisting of five blended EPDM/acrylic rubber coats followed by two coats of the Combination Surface® color coating system. Prague’s O2 Arena is the third Davis/Fed Cup venue in 2012 to be played on a Novacrylic® brand surfacing system. For more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org
TIMag.com news search
Latest TIMag.com news
- Fowler wins 2015 'Tennis Media Award'
- Drysdale Tennis launches foundation
- TV coverage of the clay-court season
- 'Try Tennis Free' campaign seeks growth
- Increase in hybrids driven by 'poly pain'
- USTA breaks ground in Lake Nona
- Team USA honors renowned coaches
- Blackman new GM, USTA Player Development
- Djokovic captures 5th Miami title
- Nominate an outstanding facility