Nintendo Serves up Mario Tennis Open Fun
Mario and Luigi did not qualify for this year’s US Open, but they’ll be at the USTA Billie Jean King National Tennis Center in New York for Arthur Ashe Kids’ Day on Aug. 25. The brothers will be showing off their new game, Mario Tennis Open, for the Nintendo 3DS hand-held system. Nintendo invites people of all ages to step onto the court with Mario and his Mushroom Kingdom pals in Mario Tennis Open for fast-paced singles and double tennis matches. Whether they feel like playing head-to-head in wireless matches or taking the Mushroom Cup in Tournament mode, Mario Tennis Open players will have the chance to sample the game’s fun and nonstop action for free during the event.
In addition to hitting the court with Mario and his pals in the South Plaza of the Billie Jean King National Tennis Center, visitors can enjoy other fun-filled family activities that include a chance to test their tennis skills, hit with top tennis pros and enjoy a juggling workshop, face-painting and music.
For more information about Mario Tennis Open, please visit:
For more information about Arthur Ashe Kids’ Day, please visit:
TIMag.com news search
Latest TIMag.com news
- PTR to host Directors of Tennis Conference
- More TV time for DC's Citi Open than ever
- New Babolat Pure Aero
- Tennis Channel's summer season
- HEAD Penn players win at Pan Am Games
- Penn is the official ball of CIF
- Bringing tennis to children with 'Emirates Returns'
- Live coverage of Boston-Philadelphia WTT
- ASBA announces new tennis courts manual
- 2015 US Open Series launches in Atlanta