Nintendo Serves up Mario Tennis Open Fun
Mario and Luigi did not qualify for this year’s US Open, but they’ll be at the USTA Billie Jean King National Tennis Center in New York for Arthur Ashe Kids’ Day on Aug. 25. The brothers will be showing off their new game, Mario Tennis Open, for the Nintendo 3DS hand-held system. Nintendo invites people of all ages to step onto the court with Mario and his Mushroom Kingdom pals in Mario Tennis Open for fast-paced singles and double tennis matches. Whether they feel like playing head-to-head in wireless matches or taking the Mushroom Cup in Tournament mode, Mario Tennis Open players will have the chance to sample the game’s fun and nonstop action for free during the event.
In addition to hitting the court with Mario and his pals in the South Plaza of the Billie Jean King National Tennis Center, visitors can enjoy other fun-filled family activities that include a chance to test their tennis skills, hit with top tennis pros and enjoy a juggling workshop, face-painting and music.
For more information about Mario Tennis Open, please visit:
For more information about Arthur Ashe Kids’ Day, please visit:
TIMag.com news search
Latest TIMag.com news
- Anne Krupp Memorial Scholarship
- Kudla takes 'Young Guns Contest'
- ATP renews agreement with Tennis Channel
- Edberg honored with Hall of Fame Ring
- TGA launches Minneapolis franchise
- Wilson launches Ultra racquet
- Pala receives Fed Cup Award
- Murray launches new Radicals
- Czechs to take on Russia in Fed Cup
- Live season-ending championships