Murray's Gold-Medal Barricade 7.0s
The 15.3 ounce Barricade 7.0 offers the ultimate function and stability on the tennis court. Made with adipower technology and cushioning, the shoe allows the athlete to move and turn freely, while providing the support required for a long match.
The shoe features Barricade claws, which stabilize the foot during extreme lunges and direction changes and is micoach compatible. A Molded EVA insole offers comfort and feathered construction allows for ultimate performance in multidirectional movements. The Torsion System creates a platform for medial support and stability by strengthening the midfoot and ankle area. An adiPrene insert provides comfort and shock absorption, while an adiPrene+ insert helps forward movement.
The Barricade 7.0 is available now for $140 on adidas.com and at select retailers.
TIMag.com news search
Latest TIMag.com news
- Babolat debuts limited edition Wimbledon products
- DiBiase to lead U.S. subsidiary
- Ashaway signs Van Rietvelde
- Hawk-Eye to replace linespersons at PowerShares
- New PTR junior apprentice memberships
- Monchik named to Racquetball HoF
- PTR ACE program set for 33 US cities
- CSCI enhances partnership with USTA
- Babolat launches limited French Open products
- Gamma offers Solace