Murray's Gold-Medal Barricade 7.0s
The 15.3 ounce Barricade 7.0 offers the ultimate function and stability on the tennis court. Made with adipower technology and cushioning, the shoe allows the athlete to move and turn freely, while providing the support required for a long match.
The shoe features Barricade claws, which stabilize the foot during extreme lunges and direction changes and is micoach compatible. A Molded EVA insole offers comfort and feathered construction allows for ultimate performance in multidirectional movements. The Torsion System creates a platform for medial support and stability by strengthening the midfoot and ankle area. An adiPrene insert provides comfort and shock absorption, while an adiPrene+ insert helps forward movement.
The Barricade 7.0 is available now for $140 on adidas.com and at select retailers.
TIMag.com news search
Latest TIMag.com news
- New director, name, and logo for Memphis Open
- All Head Penn final at UHC US Open
- ESPN3 to air USTA Clay Court Invitational
- Carson wins 19th pro tournament
- Bollettieri visits Manchester Memorial
- Murray close to ATP finals
- Hat-trick for Berdych, Cilic, and Murray
- ASBA announces 2014 Technical Meeting
- Ashaway sponsors Swain
- Tavistock Development welcomes new executives