Murray's Gold-Medal Barricade 7.0s
The 15.3 ounce Barricade 7.0 offers the ultimate function and stability on the tennis court. Made with adipower technology and cushioning, the shoe allows the athlete to move and turn freely, while providing the support required for a long match.
The shoe features Barricade claws, which stabilize the foot during extreme lunges and direction changes and is micoach compatible. A Molded EVA insole offers comfort and feathered construction allows for ultimate performance in multidirectional movements. The Torsion System creates a platform for medial support and stability by strengthening the midfoot and ankle area. An adiPrene insert provides comfort and shock absorption, while an adiPrene+ insert helps forward movement.
The Barricade 7.0 is available now for $140 on adidas.com and at select retailers.
TIMag.com news search
Latest TIMag.com news
- U.S. to host Slovak Republic in Davis Cup
- Jamba Juice and Venus announce expansion
- Tennis Channel to cover Davis Cup QFs
- Esurance sponsors Azarenka
- PTR and PlayYourCourt sign agreement
- Schedule set for Pro Circuit Wild Card Challenge
- Har-Tru introduces 'Be One with the Clay'
- Murray book released in the US
- Longoria extends tournament wins to 32
- Djokovic wins Indian Wells