HEAD USA announces new role for Barnett
Phoenix, AZ — HEAD USA announced today that they have re-organized responsibilities within the company and will merge the Customer Service and Communications areas. Allison Barnett will become Customer Service and Communications Manager and will oversee the daily operations of both areas.
Allison joined HEAD’s customer service department in 2006 and became Racquet Sports Communications Manager in late 2007. She brings both in-depth Customer Service and Communication experience as well as superb organizational and interpersonal skills to her new role.
“Allison has taken the communications department to new levels with her leadership skills and it is a natural step to have her take the customer service role and keep it at industry leading levels that have been established over recent years, said Greg Mason, Vice President Sales & Marketing HEAD Penn Racquet Sports.
TIMag.com news search
Latest TIMag.com news
- Simon to become WTA CEO
- Wright earns PTR Master - Performance
- 2015 USPTA pro of the year: Capestany
- The 'healing power' of Ashaway MonoGut
- Give your game some POP
- Bridging the gap between amateurs and pros
- Longoria & Carson win big in Vegas
- Haggerty elected ITF President
- USPTA to move headquarters to Lake Nona
- Blake added to WTT lineup