HEAD USA announces new role for Barnett
Phoenix, AZ — HEAD USA announced today that they have re-organized responsibilities within the company and will merge the Customer Service and Communications areas. Allison Barnett will become Customer Service and Communications Manager and will oversee the daily operations of both areas.
Allison joined HEAD’s customer service department in 2006 and became Racquet Sports Communications Manager in late 2007. She brings both in-depth Customer Service and Communication experience as well as superb organizational and interpersonal skills to her new role.
“Allison has taken the communications department to new levels with her leadership skills and it is a natural step to have her take the customer service role and keep it at industry leading levels that have been established over recent years, said Greg Mason, Vice President Sales & Marketing HEAD Penn Racquet Sports.
TIMag.com news search
Latest TIMag.com news
- Hingis featured in new PSA for ITHF
- US Open qualies set attendance record
- Discover your game with Babolat POP
- Ginepri announces his retirement
- US Open's dining and culinary offerings
- AMEX renews US Open sponsorship
- 2015 NJTL contest winners
- PGA TOUR Superstore announces 14 MRTs
- HEAD continues AIDS fight
- WTA tournament to benefit veterans