Dunlop names new territory managers
GREENVILLE, SC — Dunlop today announced Kit Rohm and Vicky Franz as its new Territory Managers for the Southern California. Rohm and Franz will handle racquet sport accounts throughout Southern California (excluding San Diego). Both are based in Orange County, and together they will be responsible for managing the sales and promotion of the Dunlop brand throughout the territory and report directly to Rich Neighbor, Western Sales Manager for Dunlop Racquet Sports.
For over 10 years Rohm and Franz have handled tennis accounts in Southern California, ranging from racquets to apparel. Franz was born and raised in California, while Rohm moved there in 1983. Both are moms and active players in tennis leagues.
“Kit and Vicky have formed a very successful business partnership; Southern California is a large and important tennis market, and they have forged tremendous relationships with the dealers there,” said Neighbor. “Their first week with Dunlop they attended our National Sales Conference, and together they will be a key part of the launch of our 2013 Biomimetic racquet line. We are all very excited to have Kit and Vicky join our team at Dunlop.”
Kit Rohm Contact Information:
Vicky Franz Contact Information:
TIMag.com news search
Latest TIMag.com news
- ASBA honors distinguished sports facilities
- Viking announces new GM
- Dunlop to distribute Diadora footwear
- Babolat launches new Origin string
- Davis Cup tickets to go on sale Dec. 6th
- ASBA releases informative video
- Tennis Channel to rebroadcast French Open
- SGI, PHIT America announce 'Challenge'
- NYJTL honors Tennis Channel and Solomon
- Mylan WTT relocates; Roddick to star on team