New water-based stencil ink
Racquet Art (racquetart.com) is proud to unveil its new premium, environmentally friendly, water based stencil ink for the racquet industry. The new ink is available in our three most popular colors: black, red, and white. As with our solvent based ink, the water based product is sold in bottles holding one ounce of ink with a specially designed applicator. For pro shops and stringing professionals, we also sell the ink in eight ounce containers with the same applicator.
“We feel this ink is a great addition to our already popular, premium, solvent based stencil inks. We want to do our part to help the environment as well as the users of our products. We have been working for the past few years to come up with a formula that we can put our name on,” says Michael Waroff of Racquet Art, LLC. The new water based ink does not have any environmental hazardous components enabling it to be shipped throughout the world without any of the additional costs that are inherent in the shipping of solvent based inks.
For more information visit Racquet Art at racquetart.com or email Michael Waroff at firstname.lastname@example.org.
TIMag.com news search
Latest TIMag.com news
- HEAD Penn players win at Pan Am Games
- Penn is the official ball of CIF
- Bringing tennis to children with 'Emirates Returns'
- Live coverage of Boston-Philadelphia WTT
- ASBA announces new tennis courts manual
- 2015 US Open Series launches in Atlanta
- Expanded US Open Series coverage crosses platforms
- Stars headline WTT event
- MAC juniors dominate championships
- Ram wins 2015 HoF Championships