Fish to Meet Fans and Sign Autographs
Top-ranked American tennis player Mardy Fish, the men’s favorite going into the 2012 Citi Open, will be greeting fans and signing autographs at the flagship Citibank Foggy Bottom branch at 2221 I Street NW in Washington, DC from 12:00-1:00 pm on Monday, July 30.
Formerly known as the Legg Mason Classic, the Citi Open has been a fixture on the ATP tour since 1969 and will be played from July 28 to August 5, 2012 at the William H.G. FitzGerald Tennis Center in Rock Creek Park (16th & Kennedy Streets, NW). And for the first time in the event’s history, a WTA International Level tournament has been added to the Citi Open.
An integral part of the sports and entertainment fabric of Washington, D.C. for 43 years, the Citi Open, a Lagardère Unlimited production, is owned by and benefits the Washington Tennis and Education Foundation, which seeks to improve the life prospects for DC-area youth.
For more information about the Citi Open and tickets, please visit citiopentennis.com or call the tournament hotline at 202-721-9500.
GREAT PHOTO/INTERVIEW OPPORTUNITY
WHO/WHAT: MARDY FISH MEET AND GREET AND AUTOGRAPH SIGNING
WHEN: MONDAY, JULY 30TH, 12:00 PM-1:00 PM (ET)
WHERE: FOGGY BOTTOM CITIBANK BRANCH, 2221 I STREET, NW. WASHINGTON, DC 20052
TIMag.com news search
Latest TIMag.com news
- Adams to repeat as USTA president
- Groppel named Tennis Industry advisor
- HEAD launches new Speed racquets
- ATP Media revamps streaming platform
- USPTA HoF to induct Burwash
- Ashaway renews sponsorship of Swain
- Malaysia, Hong Kong dominate WUC Squash
- FISU WUC Badminton starts
- USTA partners in Laver Cup
- Hunt named CMO at Universal Tennis