adidas' new adizero Feather and Tempaia
Today adidas unveils the lightweight adizero Feather II tennis shoe for men and the adizero Tempaia II tennis shoe for women. Weighing in at 11.8 and 10 ounces respectively, the shoe’s unique technology helps maximize the player’s speed in every direction.
Insanely light and fast on any surface, these adizero tennis shoes bring superior multidirectional support to your high-speed game.
- External dual-density SprintFrame construction to ensure maximum heel support while preventing pronation.
- Durable and lightweight microfiber SprintSkin construction for stability and comfort.
- Forefoot SprintWeb construction for maximum stability during extreme cut movements.
- Internal EVA core construction to enhance overall stability and provide premium comfort.
- Newly constructed pro-athlete-inspired hard-court outsole for maximum performance in multiple directions.
- 11.8 ounce (Size 9 M)
- 10 ounce (Size 7 W)
- Available July 1 for $130 (Feather II) and $125 (Tempaia II) on adidas.com
TIMag.com news search
Latest TIMag.com news
- Tecnifibre at the Delray Beach Open
- Wounded Warrior Tennis Camp set
- Groppel receives PTR/TIA award
- Adams named PTR Pro of the Year
- PTR honors Haynie
- USPTA renews partnership with TGA
- Edin named PTR Newcomer of the Year
- Leicht named PTR College Coach of the Year
- PowerShares Series 2017 schedule
- USTA receives award