10-S Tennis Supply partners with USPTA
The United States Professional Tennis Association announced the start of a partnership with 10-S Tennis Supply, making 10-S Tennis Supply the official tennis court equipment supplier of the USPTA.
As part of the partnership agreement, 10-S Tennis Supply’s Six Star II tennis net will become the official tennis net of the USPTA. The Six Star II net features a tapered, extra-duty, braided polyethylene net body with UV stitching, double mesh on the top six rows, a double vinyl headband, six rows of stitching on the headband and a five-year warranty.
Stephen C. Dettor, President of 10-S Tennis Supply, stated, “We are extremely excited about this partnership with the USPTA. 10-S Tennis Supply has been a longtime supporter of the USPTA Florida Division and we are eager to increase the visibility of our offerings to the rest of the membership. We look forward to providing USPTA members around the world with high quality products and first class customer service.”
“We are very pleased about the partnership with 10-S Tennis Supply,” said USPTA CEO Tim Heckler. “We know that 10-S Tennis Supply provides superior products and we are proud to have them as our official court equipment supplier.”
TIMag.com news search
Latest TIMag.com news
- Fowler wins 2015 'Tennis Media Award'
- Drysdale Tennis launches foundation
- TV coverage of the clay-court season
- 'Try Tennis Free' campaign seeks growth
- Increase in hybrids driven by 'poly pain'
- USTA breaks ground in Lake Nona
- Team USA honors renowned coaches
- Blackman new GM, USTA Player Development
- Djokovic captures 5th Miami title
- Nominate an outstanding facility