Mathieu making a mark at Roland Garros
After struggling with injury for the past 15 months, Wilson Exclusive athlete Paul-Henri Mathieu made an inspirational comeback yesterday when he defeated John Isner 6-7 (2), 6-4, 6-4, 3-6, 18-16 victory in the second-longest match in French Open history. Henri Mathieu, playing with the new Wilson Steam racket upset Isner in an epic 5 hour 41 minutes match to reach the third round of Roland Garros.
TIMag.com news search
Latest TIMag.com news
- U.S. to host Slovak Republic in Davis Cup
- Jamba Juice and Venus announce expansion
- Tennis Channel to cover Davis Cup QFs
- Esurance sponsors Azarenka
- PTR and PlayYourCourt sign agreement
- Schedule set for Pro Circuit Wild Card Challenge
- Har-Tru introduces 'Be One with the Clay'
- Murray book released in the US
- Longoria extends tournament wins to 32
- Djokovic wins Indian Wells