Mathieu making a mark at Roland Garros
After struggling with injury for the past 15 months, Wilson Exclusive athlete Paul-Henri Mathieu made an inspirational comeback yesterday when he defeated John Isner 6-7 (2), 6-4, 6-4, 3-6, 18-16 victory in the second-longest match in French Open history. Henri Mathieu, playing with the new Wilson Steam racket upset Isner in an epic 5 hour 41 minutes match to reach the third round of Roland Garros.
TIMag.com news search
Latest TIMag.com news
- HEAD Penn players win at Pan Am Games
- Penn is the official ball of CIF
- Bringing tennis to children with 'Emirates Returns'
- Live coverage of Boston-Philadelphia WTT
- ASBA announces new tennis courts manual
- 2015 US Open Series launches in Atlanta
- Expanded US Open Series coverage crosses platforms
- Stars headline WTT event
- MAC juniors dominate championships
- Ram wins 2015 HoF Championships