Mathieu making a mark at Roland Garros
After struggling with injury for the past 15 months, Wilson Exclusive athlete Paul-Henri Mathieu made an inspirational comeback yesterday when he defeated John Isner 6-7 (2), 6-4, 6-4, 3-6, 18-16 victory in the second-longest match in French Open history. Henri Mathieu, playing with the new Wilson Steam racket upset Isner in an epic 5 hour 41 minutes match to reach the third round of Roland Garros.
TIMag.com news search
Latest TIMag.com news
- ASBA honors distinguished sports facilities
- Viking announces new GM
- Dunlop to distribute Diadora footwear
- Babolat launches new Origin string
- Davis Cup tickets to go on sale Dec. 6th
- ASBA releases informative video
- Tennis Channel to rebroadcast French Open
- SGI, PHIT America announce 'Challenge'
- NYJTL honors Tennis Channel and Solomon
- Mylan WTT relocates; Roddick to star on team