Mathieu making a mark at Roland Garros
After struggling with injury for the past 15 months, Wilson Exclusive athlete Paul-Henri Mathieu made an inspirational comeback yesterday when he defeated John Isner 6-7 (2), 6-4, 6-4, 3-6, 18-16 victory in the second-longest match in French Open history. Henri Mathieu, playing with the new Wilson Steam racket upset Isner in an epic 5 hour 41 minutes match to reach the third round of Roland Garros.
TIMag.com news search
Latest TIMag.com news
- Anne Krupp Memorial Scholarship
- Kudla takes 'Young Guns Contest'
- ATP renews agreement with Tennis Channel
- Edberg honored with Hall of Fame Ring
- TGA launches Minneapolis franchise
- Wilson launches Ultra racquet
- Pala receives Fed Cup Award
- Murray launches new Radicals
- Czechs to take on Russia in Fed Cup
- Live season-ending championships