American Juniors at Wimbledon
WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. — The USTA announced today the nine boys and eight girls who have been accepted into the main draw and the qualifying draw at the 2012 Junior Championships at Wimbledon. The main draw will be played June 30 - July 8 at The All England Lawn Tennis & Croquet Club in London; qualifying will be played June 28-29.
The following juniors have been accepted into the boys’ and girls’ singles draws and will represent the United States:
- Mitchell Krueger, Aledo, Texas
- Taylor Townsend, Stockbridge, Ga.
- Mackenzie McDonald, Piedmont, Calif.
- Chalena Scholl, Pompano Beach, Fla.
- Noah Rubin, Rockville Centre, N.Y.
- Spencer Papa, Boca Raton, Fla.
- Alexios Halebian, Glendale, Calif.
- Connor Farren, Hillsborough, Calif.
- Thai Kwiatkowski, Charlotte, N.C.
- Stefan Kozlov, Pembroke Pines, Fla.
- Austin Siegel, Tarrytown, N.Y.
- Alexandra Kiick, Plantation, Fla.
- Sachia Vickery, Miramar, Fla.
- Kyle McPhillips, Willoughby, Ohio
- Jennifer Brady, Boca Raton, Fla.
- Christina Makarova, San Diego
- Catherine Harrison, Germantown, Tenn.
TIMag.com news search
Latest TIMag.com news
- Babolat presents connected tennis
- adidas Roland Garros Collection by Y-3
- CopperWynd announces new Director of Tennis
- ITA secures partnership with Oracle
- Ashaway introduces ZyMax 62 Fire
- Tecnifibre launches ‘Young Guns’ contest
- More facilities offer 'Try Tennis Free'
- Tennis Channel adds two new shows
- Pros attend Cardio Tennis Trainer Summit
- PlayTennis.com gets key upgrades