Dunlop Names New SE Territory Manager
GREENVILLE, SC — Dunlop today announced Browder McGill as its new Territory Manager for the Southeast. McGill will handle racquet sport accounts throughout inland Georgia, South Carolina (excluding Charleston and Hilton Head), Alabama, Tennessee and North Carolina. McGill, who will be based in Atlanta, will be responsible for managing the sales and promotion of the Dunlop brand throughout the territory, including Dunlop’s Advisory Staff program.
McGill, a tennis player and professional for over 20 years, comes to Dunlop from the real estate development business. “With the skills, professionalism and expertise he brings from the real estate sales category, Browder will prove to be a real asset for the entire Dunlop sales team,” said Kai Nitsche, VP of Dunlop Racquet Sports. “We look forward to having him meet all our retail partners in the Southeast, and know he will bring a high level of service and value to our dealers.”
TIMag.com news search
Latest TIMag.com news
- U.S. to host Slovak Republic in Davis Cup
- Jamba Juice and Venus announce expansion
- Tennis Channel to cover Davis Cup QFs
- Esurance sponsors Azarenka
- PTR and PlayYourCourt sign agreement
- Schedule set for Pro Circuit Wild Card Challenge
- Har-Tru introduces 'Be One with the Clay'
- Murray book released in the US
- Longoria extends tournament wins to 32
- Djokovic wins Indian Wells