Dunlop Names New SE Territory Manager
GREENVILLE, SC — Dunlop today announced Browder McGill as its new Territory Manager for the Southeast. McGill will handle racquet sport accounts throughout inland Georgia, South Carolina (excluding Charleston and Hilton Head), Alabama, Tennessee and North Carolina. McGill, who will be based in Atlanta, will be responsible for managing the sales and promotion of the Dunlop brand throughout the territory, including Dunlop’s Advisory Staff program.
McGill, a tennis player and professional for over 20 years, comes to Dunlop from the real estate development business. “With the skills, professionalism and expertise he brings from the real estate sales category, Browder will prove to be a real asset for the entire Dunlop sales team,” said Kai Nitsche, VP of Dunlop Racquet Sports. “We look forward to having him meet all our retail partners in the Southeast, and know he will bring a high level of service and value to our dealers.”
TIMag.com news search
Latest TIMag.com news
- PTR to host Directors of Tennis Conference
- More TV time for DC's Citi Open than ever
- New Babolat Pure Aero
- Tennis Channel's summer season
- HEAD Penn players win at Pan Am Games
- Penn is the official ball of CIF
- Bringing tennis to children with 'Emirates Returns'
- Live coverage of Boston-Philadelphia WTT
- ASBA announces new tennis courts manual
- 2015 US Open Series launches in Atlanta